Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I go to an understaffed On the Run (servo) and I'm stuck waiting to pay for my petrol/cigs because the one employee is stuck making coffee for some moron.

Seriously, who the **** needs a latte when they're driving somewhere? What kind of uncultured **** orders a coffee from a petrol station?

I can understand if you're on a fishing trip and you're having your hourly stop over or something, but these idiots are clearly on the way home from work or some such. And this is in ADELAIDE. I can guarantee these tools are 5-20 minutes away from where they gotta be.

MAKE A COFFEE WHEN YOU GET HOME AND LET ME PAY AND MOVE ON! FFS.

/rant

Why would you buy cigarettes from a servo? About a 20% markup from supermarkets.

but little does he know I'm going to bail on them and hang out with people I invited.
BRTky.jpg

akkaps how does one go about getting an invite to one of these Indian parties? I always thought they looked like fun.
Before you answer that, do they serve booze? If not, I'm out.

akkaps how does one go about getting an invite to one of these Indian parties? I always thought they looked like fun.
Before you answer that, do they serve booze? If not, I'm out.
Saturday will not have booze, as it's linked to a religious holiday. But there are others events that have heaps of booze

Pointed out the black eye I received to a woman at the gym, it was from a headbutt from my 2 year old. This was meant to just elicit a laugh and "ah kids hey" but it turned into a discussion (rather instruction) on how I should be raising him. * me, this bird has one kid just like me but apparently knows it all.

Oh and I didn't ask for advice just to confirm, this was unsolicited.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pointed out the black eye I received to a woman at the gym, it was from a headbutt from my 2 year old. This was meant to just elicit a laugh and "ah kids hey" but it turned into a discussion (rather instruction) on how I should be raising him. **** me, this bird has one kid just like me but apparently knows it all.

You still boned her though right?

Mine was the 1920s. I had a thing about that period at the time. All the girls enjoyed dressing up and it was easy for the guys (although a few got creative, had a gangster Al Capone style and a 1920s tennis player).

I would have come as a person from the Great Depression era and pretended to be broke so I could steal everyone else's booze.

Pointed out the black eye I received to a woman at the gym, it was from a headbutt from my 2 year old. This was meant to just elicit a laugh and "ah kids hey" but it turned into a discussion (rather instruction) on how I should be raising him. **** me, this bird has one kid just like me but apparently knows it all.

Should got your kid to deliver her a Glasgow kiss.

People that tell me I don't know what I'm missing out on by not having kids.

* that, do you know what YOU are missing out on? I'll take my free weekends, disposable income, travel and spare time over your ugly *in kid and never ending life of misery.

**** that, do you know what YOU are missing out on? I'll take my free weekends, disposable income, travel and spare time over your ugly ****in kid and never ending life of misery.
What gym do you go to?

**** that, do you know what YOU are missing out on? I'll take my free weekends, disposable income, travel and spare time over your ugly ****in kid and never ending life of misery.

Oh yeah, and I think everyone with kids would be lying if they didn't wish for the kidless days occasionally. Especially when the little campaigners headbutt you.

Don't call my kid ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back