Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

People that tell me I don't know what I'm missing out on by not having kids.

**** that, do you know what YOU are missing out on? I'll take my free weekends, disposable income, travel and spare time over your ugly ****in kid and never ending life of misery.

Who the hell tells you this? Im a 37yo single woman and no one has ever said this to me before..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you have people over, and they bring their kids. So the mother asks if the the kids can spend the next few hours on YouTube.
Don't these parents have a better way to occupy their kids, rather than sticking them in front of screen and using my internet.

Not when they are at someone else house

When you have people over, and they bring their kids. So the mother asks if the the kids can spend the next few hours on YouTube.
Don't these parents have a better way to occupy their kids, rather than sticking them in front of screen and using my internet.

How old were the kids? I would have been playing backyard cricket or a board game with them.

To be fair..Their youtube watching would use a lot less data than all those shows you download ;)

Not when they are at someone else house
My thoughts exactly. I may have allowed it if I knew the kids or the parents. But I'm not letting complete randoms use my laptop.
How old were the kids? I would have been playing backyard cricket or a board game with them.
Two girls, early primary school. I live in apartments, so no backyard. And they were not interest in board games like Scrabble, Monopoly, Mastermind or Carom
To be fair..Their youtube watching would use a lot less data than all those shows you download ;)
Sshh. My tv is more important. And now I have an 23in screen attached to my laptop to watch everything on.

My thoughts exactly. I may have allowed it if I knew the kids or the parents. But I'm not letting complete randoms use my laptop.

Two girls, early primary school. I live in apartments, so no backyard. And they were not interest in board games like Scrabble, Monopoly, Mastermind or Carom

Sshh. My tv is more important. And now I have an 23in screen attached to my laptop to watch everything on.

Is tonight the night of the dance??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back