Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate it when posters thank another clubs. Like I just had a peak over at the Richmond board and notice some Essendon supporting w***er making a thread of congratulations. And in it is all opposition supporters giving thanks ect all that s**t.

you just come across as a attention seeking whore. Richmond fans can enjoy their win themselves, They dont need or give a s**t about an opposition supporters thanks, blah blah blah how great win for you guys last night, been a long time, Ive gave you a lot of s**t over the years but here is my respect. that sort of crap really pisses me off.

you cringy corny barstads.

GAGF the lot of ya.

Shell , I'm still there. Made no head way on the ladies front. BUt my mother pulled me out early and said that was enough. ******* spewing. Missing the best part where the music is very fast and it weeds out those that cannot keep up.

So cockblocked by your own mother. Harsh (yet fair enough considering you are Indian)

I hate it when posters thank another clubs. Like I just had a peak over at the Richmond board and notice some Essendon supporting ****** making a thread of congratulations. And in it is all opposition supporters giving thanks ect all that s**t.
a.

Pfft sif... more like I'll go on their board if they lose Thread title: "Commiserations" OP: "Kidding suck a big dick you losing sack of s**t campaigners".

/jks Richmond fans on here- good luck.

Trying to pick up with your Mum by your side seems unlikely.
She wasn't hanging around me the whole time. We had a different circle of friends.
The majority of the cultural events are family events and therefore the whole family will go together, but split off once you get there.
So cockblocked by your own mother. Harsh (yet fair enough considering you are Indian)
Not the first time, I must add.

How old are you.. am assuming 20/21. You need to stop that s**t.

My next door neighbours friend was Italian and her parents (esp the mum) was so strict, boderline abusive imho- controlling her life so much.
I turn 23 in January. Yeah, Mum wants to know what I'm doing and when. She's also much more invested in my studies than I am.

Any chance of moving out soon? That would drive me insane.
Yeah move out. A long way from your mum. It will be heaven, you dont even know..
I can't afford it at the moment. But it is one of the first things I plan on doing once I can afford it.

Grand final day. The one day a year i need a set top box to be able to watch the footy in HD.
But my neighbour (who i borrow one from) is away until grand final morning.
Do i buy one? Use once and return?

Just go buy a great big flash top of the range new Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back