Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I called Africa a shithole everyone would lose it and get annoyed, but if someone calls my Ford EB a shitbox no one would lose it and get annoyed.

This is the real problem with society. It seems that anything that is mine or affects me doesn't matter. Whereas harmless worlds about things thousands of miles away seem to matter.

Last edited:

If I called Africa a shithole everyone would lose it and get annoyed, but if someone calls my Ford EB a shitbox no one would lose it and get annoyed.

This is the real problem with society. It seems that anything that is mine or affects me doesn't matter. Whereas harmless worlds about things thousands of miles away seem to matter.

Does the person calling your Ford EB a shitbox have a lifetime's history of discriminating against Fords?

I have been to Africa and I have been in an EB Falcon. I choose Africa every time.

I have been to Africa and I have been in an EB Falcon. I choose Africa every time.

+1 for the dark continent. Incredible place.
Showing my age here but when I see Dark Continent and Africa together I suddenly get a deep voice and ' AFRICA' comes forth and images of Tarzoon and Shame of the Jungle are evoked

I think of the Toto song.

I don't think Toto had even been to Africa when they wrote that song, the lyrics don't make a lot of sense but it's such a great song that no one really cares.

Had dinner at a restaurant tonight and there was a couple near me. The woman was gorgeous and even though I couldn't understand what she saying she sounded really sweet too. But the whole time the guy had his face on his phone. Seriously mate, wake up to what you've got before you lose it.

Show me a beautiful woman and I’ll show you a bloke who is .........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three weeks in with the new boss. They're an arsehole. Disappointing the organisation advertised the position for three months and this is dished up at the end. Didn't love the previous boss but they at least knew how to pretend to be interested and attentive. Like going from working with Christopher Pyne to working with Bill Heffernan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard Africa being played over the speakers in a shop I went in to today, that song just never dies, it was Toto's Hotel California or Bohemian Rhapsody.

It's no wonder Toto rested on their laurels after that, they would be rolling in royalties off the back of just that one song.

The South Park Member Berries did a great cover version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back