Rumour Busted Gary Aryes Gold Coast suns coach 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon hed be much less risky than some other untrieds, has clearly learnt alot abt coaching and self since adelaide, is a coach for life not just in it for the marbles but luvs footy and clubs, is a wise mature man, is not out of date with the modern game, and what a great opp to see someone torn down for his coaching getting another go. As if any person should be one dimensionally characterized by a failure to the exclusion of other accomplishments.

Never disputed his playing career you ram rod. What a Goose!!!!!!! Not coached at AFL level since 2004.
Your the ram rod, did you know anything about him as coach, apart from giving you the finger down at kardinia park??
Your obviously still salty, lol who calls someone a ram rod still are you like 90 years old lol!!!!

Your the ram rod, did you know anything about him as coach, apart from giving you the finger down at kardinia park??
Your obviously still salty, lol who calls someone a ram rod still are you like 90 years old lol!!!!
What a toss u r ...Salty what's that some Gen Y wank. Ayres was hailed as the next big thing in coaching...but he lasted until 2004. Do your own research hammer head I have done mine.

What a toss u r ...Salty what's that some Gen Y wank. Ayres was hailed as the next big thing in coaching...but he lasted until 2004. Do your own research hammer head I have done mine.
Only lasted till 2004, that means he coached for 10 years. He would have coached for much longer, but Dunstall doesnt like Gary and he stopped him from getting the job at the hawks.
Port said they were shocked that Clarkson got the gig, as nobody from the hawks even rang up port for a reference, which is the norm.

But you wouldn't know that from the outside, I'll excuse your ignorance.

Ram rod actually sounds pretty funny to me. Salty sounds boring. Trendy words and phrases burn out very quickly. But I turned 97 on Sunday, so what would I know?

Ram rod actually sounds pretty funny to me. Salty sounds boring. Trendy words and phrases burn out very quickly. But I turned 97 on Sunday, so what would I know?
you could probably tell us some great tales of how you used to play with Adam and Eve then!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The term ramrod intrigued me. Quick google - A harshly demanding overseer; a disciplinarian.
Its a fricking complement you sump-head.

Unless you name the source you have zero credibility. Just like everyone else.
This is not exactly news, I think Gary nominates himself for these roles lol.

I hope he stays on at Port. He is brilliant with the young players and a great media/clubman. Makes himself very available to the members and fans. Great tactics, esp. since he operates on a shoestring down at the Borough.

A big budget and first class support would make him a great fit at the GC. As a Port supporter, I wish him the best (...as long as he doesn't end up at Frankston next year lol). He's been a great servant of our club and brought us two flags, the latter against all odds.

This is not exactly news, I think Gary nominates himself for these roles lol.

I hope he stays on at Port. He is brilliant with the young players and a great media/clubman. Makes himself very available to the members and fans. Great tactics, esp. since he operates on a shoestring down at the Borough.

A big budget and first class support would make him a great fit at the GC. As a Port supporter, I wish him the best (...as long as he doesn't end up at Frankston next year lol). He's been a great servant of our club and brought us two flags, the latter against all odds.

Yeah, he has said he would take on a senior coaching role. And I reckon he would do well. Having a non-AFL aligned VFL team consistently do so well is impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back