Collingwood Trading & Drafting 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies should go to the draft. For the past few years they have brought in best 22 players and the net effect is they have performed worse.

Wouldn't be against that.

The only trade I would like to see is for a decent KPF. Lynch, Patton types. Can't see those happening though.
Bottom line is Moore needs help. Reid is a better defender than forward. Cox is not quite there yet, and the jury is still out on if he will make it.

Wouldn't be against that.

The only trade I would like to see is for a decent KPF. Lynch, Patton types. Can't see those happening though.
Bottom line is Moore needs help. Reid is a better defender than forward. Cox is not quite there yet, and the jury is still out on if he will make it.

Yeah I am assuming no premium KPFs are available otherwise that would be an obvious one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By Who? Sloane is a UnRestricted Free-Agent so we don't have to match the Crows Offer for him to Leave
You think Collingwood would be the only Vic club in for him? Off the top of my head St Kilda and Norf could offer a larger contract.

We don't have to match the Crows but North have plenty of spare cash and we couldn't match their offer, if one was made.

But who want to go to North;) and we have a Record of Beating Roos to Prospects

What is going on with Sier I think his name is? Got taken by the pies in the 30’s with their first pick and heard comparisons to big bodied midfielder like Danger

What is going on with Sier I think his name is? Got taken by the pies in the 30’s with their first pick and heard comparisons to big bodied midfielder like Danger

Been Injured nearly all the Time. Struggling to get more then 2 Games in a Row.

So not really sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back