2017 Trade & FA Targets - The Last Supper #Ameetos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would we trade for stringer if he was avaliable.

Did his manager say he would only accept a trade to Essendon?.

We don't want Tomlinson but Trout has warned Ameet that he won't come out from under his desk until they trade pick 8 and take some pressure off him...
Forgot that Trout was terrified of drafting.

Maybe use 7 on Stringer as well and Trout will come out from under the desk.

Personally, i feel its wrong move by the club, but they're set on getting him, and he is wanting to come. Pick 8 will get Tomlinson done eventually as it stands right now.
Personally,i feel its the wrong move by the club if its for pick 8.
Adam Tomlinson is a good player but pick8.
Hope we are getting all the GWS picks,to make up for it.
I dont mind having Tomlinson in RWB,but if it is for p8 then i hope its the last trade done and it doesnt get proccessed in time,similar to 2 trades ago when he wanted to go to Carlton,and the the paperwork was a few seconds late.

Chicken toottoot talking that up. Reckons manager has said Stringer has not nominated Essendon
Might be something in it, Herald Sun are alluding to that too but I can't open the article.

Still a good base and shows he is not that far off. Can imagine Dunstan would have been the same the year he was recruited and has improved significantly since.

dusty's was a lot higher

i think people are trying to find excuses here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chicken toottoot talking that up. Reckons manager has said Stringer has not nominated Essendon
Probably trying to put the wind up dodoro, who knows.

I think we just sit back and watch it unfold, if there's an opportunity for us to grap a player or improve our picks great.

Most clubs are pretty cagey the first week, the trade period is too long IMHO.

Can't see ameet giving up 8 in a straight swap. He's too good for that

Maybe he's waiting until other deals stall so he can come to the rescue again

I reckon gws would take 1 of our picks for both Tomlinson and Devon smith to be honest...

Then we slide Smith over to Essendon for what? Colyer and a second rounder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theirs nothing I hate more than grammer nazis
I'm sorry. I know it's a trading thread but I feel compelled to point out the obvious error in this statement
If it's nazies, the word ends in a s therefore saintsrfreak has forgotten the apostrophe.
It should read...Theirs nothing I hate more than grammer nazie's.
I say this with some authority, I speak 6 languages but I like English the bestest.

Would we trade for stringer if he was avaliable.

Did his manager say he would only accept a trade to Essendon?.

Thought I heard he didn't want us bc we have too many forwards....and I can't say I'm unhappy about that frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back