Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 11 (SQW): Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors @ The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Knee is pretty sore but overall my heartbreak for my car hurts more.
Oh noes! *big hugs* Hope your knee feels better soon and that you have heaps of good memories of your car to remember her by.

I think I might keep the mustang in the garage this weekend. It's obviously not a good week for driving.

Is it scary?
It's not that kind of house ;)
I want to go to the US, we were planning on last year but didnt have the funds.

Really want to go see a NFL game, we were going to go New York, Pittsburgh, Cleveland then possibly up to Buffalo to see the falls as well. One day it will happen :)

P.s. my 9 hour day is done!
9 hours again tomorrow :(
We went last year for our 20th wedding anniversary - LA, Phoenix, Grand Canyon, Vegas, Sequoia, Yosemite, San Francisco and back to LA. It was bloody brilliant to be honest. Been to Orlando a couple of times too. I really want to go back to Cape Canaveral at some point in my life. Last time I was there, the space shuttle was meant to launch (on my birthday!) but then they rudely delayed it for 4 months! I still got a couple of great pics of it on the launchpad though.

I can't stand Will Ferrell.
He's like Adam Sandler to me. Made a good film long time ago, then did a serious one that was great, since just trash.
I know what you mean. I'm wary of a Will Ferrell film but this one was good. Haven't watched an Adam Sandler film in a really long time.

Oh noes! *big hugs* Hope your knee feels better soon and that you have heaps of good memories of your car to remember her by.

I think I might keep the mustang in the garage this weekend. It's obviously not a good week for driving.

Ah yes :) I remember that mustang :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah my Mustang is still in the garage. And by garage, I mean dealership :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back