Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 11 (SQW): Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors @ The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

I might fly over to WA and join you two ;)

Everyone loves a bunnings snag!

We can all walk together :) I think there's a new Bunnings store near the BJO.

I'm a Melbournite. Hopefully Xenxen's already started walking here if they've gotten come from Perth

I am here :p is the BJO in Melbourne?

Or we can sell chudshake cupcakes :)
I could go a chudcake!
CPC4pgjU8AAeQtd.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh noes *hugs*
Although I did have a Mustang once. For four days. In Las Vegas. And just in case I haven't told this story enough times yet (I'll never get sick of it, even if everyone else does). I booked a Kia Rio or some other little cheap thing. The rental place had organised to collect me to get the car, which was nice. But the driver turned up about an hour late, which wasn't. So when we got to the counter and the chick says "sorry, I don't have your car", I was less than impressed. Then she says "you can either have a minivan or a Mustang. How much extra do you think you should pay for the Mustang?". And before I could start ranting about all the other stuff, she chucks the keys across the counter and says "ah, just take the Mustang". So I did! I paid about $120 for four days of Mustangness. I blasted the s**t out of that car on the highway heading east out of Vegas, and I drove it very slowly down the strip, with the roof down and the system up. Happy, happy days.

Mooch should cook. Look at how strong he is :)
I am a good cook for sure. I make the best beans on toast.

Although I did have a Mustang once. For four days. In Las Vegas. And just in case I haven't told this story enough times yet (I'll never get sick of it, even if everyone else does). I booked a Kia Rio or some other little cheap thing. The rental place had organised to collect me to get the car, which was nice. But the driver turned up about an hour late, which wasn't. So when we got to the counter and the chick says "sorry, I don't have your car", I was less than impressed. Then she says "you can either have a minivan or a Mustang. How much extra do you think you should pay for the Mustang?". And before I could start ranting about all the other stuff, she chucks the keys across the counter and says "ah, just take the Mustang". So I did! I paid about $120 for four days of Mustangness. I blasted the s**t out of that car on the highway heading east out of Vegas, and I drove it very slowly down the strip, with the roof down and the system up. Happy, happy days.

That's pretty cool Mooch.
Not the beans on toast bit but the Mustang story :) Mustang Mooch on the highway :)

That's less than I pay for my Mustang :'(

Fricken beauties to drive though right :)

That's less than I pay for my Mustang :'(

Fricken beauties to drive though right :)
If I could buy a Mustang for $120 for 4 days, I would get off my arse and go buy one today. Well I guess I could if I took out 7 or 8 years of finance I suppose.

Good to see the roys have taken over this match thread ;) RedVest4 you're awfully quiet, busy salivating over geelong somehow getting pick 19 for motlop compo?
That seems like a good deal to me :thumbsu: And he'll fit in quite nicely at Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back