Past Tom Mitchell - AFL MVP, Dual AA Rover, B&F Winner, 2018 Brownlow Medallist - traded for pick 14 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

The one on the left is Mitch Robinson, who received 3 Brownlow votes in 2016 to Mitchell's 12.

Lets see how Mitchell goes in the Brownlow again this year

The one on the left is Mitch Robinson, who received 3 Brownlow votes in 2016 to Mitchell's 12.

Lets see how Mitchell goes in the Brownlow again this year

If he wins it 37 could have a mitchell avatar :p

This is the thread where you focus on stats

Yeah... got that.

37? I hate unanswered questions. Almost as much as not starting sentences with capitals.... almost.

Tom Mitchell Robinson!

You're a stats man GTG, explain this one?

+28% Disposals
+31% Uncontested Possessions
-4% Metres Gained

upload_2017-9-1_22-17-16.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My money is on he doesn't get a lot of votes for rounds 1-9 and then once the media start focusing on him more and more the umpires subconsciously notice him and he gets a stack of votes. Still losing by 15 votes to chop sticks

Look lukeparker already told you he doesnt win so no need to guess

Can we lock this thread, time to move on, hes gone and we're in the finals.

If posters are still generating discussion then we will keep it open.
FWIW, The 'Buddy left' thread in the Hawks board is still open and he has been gone for 3 years now.

If people no longer want to talk about Mitchell the thread will just die down and disappear on it's own.

FWIW, The 'Buddy left' thread in the Hawks board is still open and he has been gone for 3 years now.

If people no longer want to talk about Mitchell the thread will just die down and disappear on it's own.

In that case can I bump the umpiring in the 2016 GF thread?

Just kidding. No need. I've already photoshopped every post in that thread and used them to wallpaper my home office - or my fortress of rage as I now call it.

Wait so if we want we can just not go into topics we have no interest in?

In that case can I bump the umpiring in the 2016 GF thread?

Just kidding. No need. I've already photoshopped every post in that thread and used them to wallpaper my home office - or my fortress of rage as I now call it.
Someone else has a fortress of rage too!?!?!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back