Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOOTY commentator Mike Sheahan has made a massive call on Port Adelaide’s 2018 hopes because yet another recruitment masterstroke is looming.
VETERAN Footy commentator Mike Sheahan says Port Adelaide are premiership favourites heading into 2018.
On the back of a dream trade period where the Power picked up star signings Tom Rockliff, Jack Watts and Steven Motlop, Sheahan says the club will go all the way next season.
Port Adelaide’s 2017 campaign finished in disappointment after their elimination final loss to West Coast, but Sheahan believes the quality of the club’s new signings immediately improves the club to the best team in the AFL.
More..
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/fo...n/news-story/c5e1bd4016739b3faacc6a1ee6e37d56
Geez Mike ... big call ...:D

FOOTY commentator Mike Sheahan has made a massive call on Port Adelaide’s 2018 hopes because yet another recruitment masterstroke is looming.
VETERAN Footy commentator Mike Sheahan says Port Adelaide are premiership favourites heading into 2018.
On the back of a dream trade period where the Power picked up star signings Tom Rockliff, Jack Watts and Steven Motlop, Sheahan says the club will go all the way next season.
Port Adelaide’s 2017 campaign finished in disappointment after their elimination final loss to West Coast, but Sheahan believes the quality of the club’s new signings immediately improves the club to the best team in the AFL.
More..
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/fo...n/news-story/c5e1bd4016739b3faacc6a1ee6e37d56
Geez Mike ... big call ...:D

Would love to see us embrace being the big dog and all the pressure and expectation that comes with it. Been a long time.

Would love to see us embrace being the big dog and all the pressure and expectation that comes with it. Been a long time.

Apart from our no fuss defence the team sheet reads like some sort of representative side. Hopefully they realise just how much talent they've got to play with now and go "f@#k yeah we got this."

What happened to the Alberton Upgrade/New HQ. Its been deleted with about 10 posts. Why?
Ford Fairlane Forzaport

Poster who started it requested it be deleted.

Didn't seem to be going anywhere. I can pull out your post and start a new thread on the facilities arms race if you like

Poster who started it requested it be deleted.

Didn't seem to be going anywhere. I can pull out your post and start a new thread on the facilities arms race if you like
Nah don't start a thread. Maybe PM the contents as I wrote that off the top of my head and I might have got a couple of the dollar figures wrong. When I get around to starting the thread I will use some of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not fussed about Cripps. Has done some great work for us, but I'm a big believer in reasonable staff turn over. So much research suggests 5 years in the one position is usually the point where you enter auto-pilot or lose creativity.

Keen to see fresh faces - why not take our refresh to off-field as well.

With all due respect to Cripps, how hard is his job really? I'm certainly not saying he's doing it badly, in fact I think he's done it very well, but how hard is it to look at our list and think 'Rockliff, Motlop and Watts would be good players to target'? I could've told you that.

With all due respect to Cripps, how hard is his job really? I'm certainly not saying he's doing it badly, in fact I think he's done it very well, but how hard is it to look at our list and think 'Rockliff, Motlop and Watts would be good players to target'? I could've told you that.
We could have the Brisbane and Gold Coast list managers who effectively sold their respective souls to get Cameron for pick 12 and Weller for pick 2

We could have the Brisbane and Gold Coast list managers who effectively sold their respective souls to get Cameron for pick 12 and Weller for pick 2
I feel for gold coast. It's huge for them to have promising player actually want to go there and play, freo knew that and made them pay overs

Heard this a week or so back.
The end of over half a century of Clayton involvement with PAFC for Bob and Mark - players, coaches, T&D officers, recruiters, development coaches, administrators.
Sad to see, but best of luck to Clayts.
Great Port family along with the Obst's, Cahill's, Williams', Boyd's, Ebert's, et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back