Club Doctor Stripped of Licence to Practise

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting the season without

CEO
Doctor
High Performance officer

What a farce. What other club does this?!

Just another example of the "she'll be right" attitude that has plagued our club for years.

Just another example of the "she'll be right" attitude that has plagued our club for years.

Got some good excuses to fall back on next year at least.

Pies/Bucks/Eddie love a great excuse.

Breaking news:

COLLINGWOOD’S chief medical officer has been stripped of his medical licence.

As the Magpies prepare to launch into pre-season, the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency has this week moved to place Dr Chris Bradshaw on suspension.

The ruling means Bradshaw is banned from practising medicine in Australia.

The Herald Sun understands Bradshaw and his Magpie bosses were aware of the situation last night.

Bradshaw’s deputy Greg Shuttleworth is expected to step up in the interim.

Bradshaw’s registration details in the AHPRA database state: “Pursuant to section 191(3)(c) of the Act Dr Bradshaw is reprimanded”.

That section states: “If a panel decides a registered health practitioner or student has an impairment, or that a practitioner has behaved in a way that constitutes unsatisfactory professional performance or unprofessional conduct, the panel may decide to ... for a performance and professional standards panel, caution or reprimand the practitioner”.

“Chris will not be fulfilling his role as Collingwood physician in charge while this matter proceeds.

“Collingwood is not in a position to make any further comment.”

AHPRA has been asked for further detail on Dr Bradshaw’s status.

Wow! That will certainly raise a few eyebrows. I hope it's not another scandal.

I did try to tell you all how terrible he was for a long long time.

But you know....I received the usual response from all the armchair docs in here.

Hope this is nothing serious, and doesn't affect the care of the players in any way.

They'll spend less time on the injury list?

Wow! That will certainly raise a few eyebrows. I hope it's not another scandal.
The story has it's own thread now. Sadly, most of the usual idiots have jumped in and potted the club, despite the fact the AFL website points out it's not related to his work at Collingwood.

Pies doctor Chris Bradshaw suspended
Pies doc suspended, but not related to his work at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. If only the club stopped employing human beings we could eliminate all human frailties.

This gives me a chance to talk about Blade Runner 2049. On a pessimist's view of things, 2049 might well be the year of our next premiership window. Anyway, replicants are the answer. Of course, it's true that someone may pop out of the shadows to ruthlessly 'retire' them, but that somehow seems cleaner and less controversial than the club doctor being stripped of his practising license.

Hey so far you've accused people of posting under an alias , called them stupid and trolls
We/You do know a club doctor would be across FREEMANS injury would be even supervising the rehab along with others
Your so so sure but really your just being a smartarse
His post was not unreasonable
Your reply always becomes personal when you. Don't agree
Have you ever been wrong
That (alleged Fremantle) supporter came here to provoke and be a smartarse, and deserved to be told to pi** off! Unfortunately, we have enough idiots of our own and really don't need outsiders like that posting here.

Just when you think thing,s maybe improving we have another balls up,which this is.
If things do not improve next season we probably need a clean out from top to bottom shocking that it is coming to this but it may be the only way forward as the club lurches from one disaster to the next.
Then we wonder why we are no longer seen by most as a destination club no wonder really is it.

I did try to tell you all how terrible he was for a long long time.

But you know....I received the usual response from all the armchair docs in here.

They'll spend less time on the injury list?
When you say he was terrible,what do you mean exactly?

I'm sorry, how on Earth could anyone have predicted that the doctor would be suspended for something?

You guys would have whinged if Pert & Davoren were still there. Now you whinge because they haven't been replaced yet. You'd also whinge if we replaced them too quickly or without due process.

Gee we have some bad luck don't we!
Think we should have a review.
I just had a sense of deja vu...

maxresdefault.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back