Roast Club shop and 2023 Nike apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitchell and Ness tends toward oversized and is more a one size fits all type of fit. If you can’t find the fit guide on the club site the M&N site will definitely have it. Little tip I saved 15% on my order by going through that site rather than the clubs.
I barely fit in women’s easily. I’m a size 6 women and lots of women’s brands don’t accommodate for smaller people now. unisex stuff doesn’t work for me ☹️ I want the bomber jacket.

Yes, a 1990 one would be very nice. Wouldn't mid a 2023 one either!!!
I wear the 2010 to every game, hope to add to the collection this year..

Anyone else seen Fly’s puffer jacket for sale other than through the club? Haven’t seen it through the club for ages.
Only XS female, been looking every few days hoping it comes back. I mumble bad words under my breathe every time I see a fan walk past me with one on

I wear the 2010 to every game, hope to add to the collection this year..

Only XS female, been looking every few days hoping it comes back. I mumble bad words under my breathe every time I see a fan walk past me with one on
Yeah only remember receiving one email saying it’s back in stock months ago and then never again seen back in stock.

I barely fit in women’s easily. I’m a size 6 women and lots of women’s brands don’t accommodate for smaller people now. unisex stuff doesn’t work for me ☹️ I want the bomber jacket.
Yeah I think you’re in trouble unfortunately. The one Moore was modeling was probably a medium 🤦‍♂️

Mitchell and Ness tends toward oversized and is more a one size fits all type of fit. If you can’t find the fit guide on the club site the M&N site will definitely have it. Little tip I saved 15% on my order by going through that site rather than the clubs.
My crew top just arrived, very happy with the quality. I should have considered sizing more when ordering. Probably should have gone L instead of XL. But ah well, the baggy look isn't the worst during winter anyway. $100 definitely was worth it for me. Would love to see some more collabs in the future.

My crew top just arrived, very happy with the quality. I should have considered sizing more when ordering. Probably should have gone L instead of XL. But ah well, the baggy look isn't the worst during winter anyway. $100 definitely was worth it for me. Would love to see some more collabs in the future.
Mine’s due any minute! I’m old hat with them so I knew M would never work and S might even wind up a smidge husky, but I think this will be the last drop this year given they’re staging releases (Tiges) were first. I couldn’t really afford the $160, but I’m not expecting any more to land until 2025 and it’s probably sold out already so yeah worth it.

I was a big fan of Nike but it's trash.

At the moment I would prefer Puma or New Balance. Puma is back imo - producing quality.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
This 100%. When they announced Nike I wasn’t happy. The quality has always been poor, the stock never arrives on time and the black stripes are so much thicker. Horrible look.

Puma is the one, if not then Adidas or New Balance. Craig Kelly make it happen!

Did we not learn from Carlton…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me this is not Simon Black modelling merchandise from the Pies shop....😆

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230909_192653.jpg
    Screenshot_20230909_192653.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 73
Has anyone been into the shop lately? What are the stock levels like?

Thinking if going in after work one day this week. Looking for a t-shirt and some caps.

Thanks.

I went about two weeks ago. There was a fair amount of Nike caps. But the puffer jackets were sold out as usual

Thinking if going in after work one day this week. Looking for a t-shirt and some caps.

Thanks.

They are keen to sell caps now but wouldn't provide one with memberships when they ran out and said bad luck.

Would be nice to have a members cap in a premiership year.

Thanks.
I’d do it very early in the week if I were you. Two open training sessions, school holidays and grand final week means there won’t be much left by Thursday.

I’d do it very early in the week if I were you. Two open training sessions, school holidays and grand final week means there won’t be much left by Thursday.
Thanks, thinking of doing it Tuesday.

Do they have more in store than what's online?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back