Roast Club shop and 2023 Nike apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

I know people are loyal but the AFL store has stuff. I had a quick look but surprisingly they didnt have "authentic" jumpers for adults, only for kids. And It seems the Pies are the only club missing out. The team/club is doing wonders for present and future membership...

No, I was in the shop last Monday. But it’s in a temporary space and not as big or as much stock as in the previous space. I asked when they were moving to their new space, and ‘August’ was the answer.

If we have a big September they’ll need to open a department store to cater for the demand.

Do they have any of the Nike hoodies or puff jacket with the sponsors on them?

I know people are loyal but the AFL store has stuff. I had a quick look but surprisingly they didnt have "authentic" jumpers for adults, only for kids. And It seems the Pies are the only club missing out. The team/club is doing wonders for present and future membership...

It’s definitely a supply issue with Nike. They were lazy with Carlton before they exited the AFL. Just seems like there’s barely anything for sale

It’s definitely a supply issue with Nike. They were lazy with Carlton before they exited the AFL. Just seems like there’s barely anything for sale

It's probably more like they order the same amount each year from their chinese people....you know 20,000 jumpers at $10 each....etc etc. If they over-order and the team doesnt do well, then they are left with old style jumpers, that they have to get rid of in bali markets...

you have to get in quick.. the good beanies are gone and so are the Macrae puffer jackets with no sign of a return. The quality of gear you can get (if you get in quick) is a lot better than when the club was with Star lol

you have to get in quick.. the good beanies are gone and so are the Macrae puffer jackets with no sign of a return. The quality of gear you can get (if you get in quick) is a lot better than when the club was with Star lol

so true...i hear that star refused to feed their chinese workers while nike puts on rice and weak tea at lunch... no wonder the workers make better stuff

Anyone know where I could purchase the scarf Jamie is wearing?

Attachments

• IMG_0057.png
    IMG_0057.png
    950.9 KB · Views: 85

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm spewing the 90s stuff is only in mens sizing :huh:
Same, I went for Smalls and I’m hoping they don’t look too crazy
Mitchell and Ness tends toward oversized and is more a one size fits all type of fit. If you can’t find the fit guide on the club site the M&N site will definitely have it. Little tip I saved 15% on my order by going through that site rather than the clubs.

Anyone else seen Fly’s puffer jacket for sale other than through the club? Haven’t seen it through the club for ages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back