Club Doctor Stripped of Licence to Practise

Remove this Banner Ad

How funny the reaction on here, does anyone know why, I haven't seen anything that says why, but it must be bad because somehow Ed is involved in it somehow or was it Buck or the members caused it, someone did and it wasn't the Doctors fault it was the Club.

1kickfish.gif

I am calling bullshit Anzacday.

I have given Vicky Park two red cards this week and she is still waltzing around here :mad:

AD's been flat out. I think more posts have been deleted than are currently up!

I'm no fan of Eddie these days, but trying to lay blame on him for this, or on Bucks, is just ludicrous.

AD's been flat out. I think more posts have been deleted than are currently up!

I'm no fan of Eddie these days, but trying to lay blame on him for this, or on Bucks, is just ludicrous.

I was just mucking around with AD.............but if I give you another strike then............

untitled.png

I had told a story a whole back about people whom I trust having been to see him for treatment/diagnosis. All came back thinking he was the worst doctor they had ever been to.
I remember you telling me that story... seems all the more relevant now!

What a farce. What other club does this?!

Just another example of the "she'll be right" attitude that has plagued our club for years.
Essendon did a bit better that us with their s

I'm sorry, how on Earth could anyone have predicted that the doctor would be suspended for something?

You guys would have whinged if Pert & Davoren were still there. Now you whinge because they haven't been replaced yet. You'd also whinge if we replaced them too quickly or without due process.
The word whinge is all you need to say.

I am calling bullshit Anzacday.

I have given Vicky Park two red cards this week and she is still waltzing around here :mad:
Lucky VP. My existence in this thread has been erased and all I did was shoot down the troll!

Maybe we could hire Kevin spacey, he might be not they employable on the other Hand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A doctor will have no great bearing on our team performance next season.

Lose one, get another suitably qualified.

No big deal.

High quality sports physicians aren't that easy to come by. Was Bradshaw interviewed for the position, or just parachuted in on Balme's recommendation?

How many knuckles?
A few but it was more the point he was playing the game, instead of just checking.

ancientDice.jpg

The Cwood club doctor has been suspended from practising medicine - the issue is NOT about the medical practices of the Cwood FC. These are two quite distinct issues.
I am aware of that, though you should probably pass on this info to every media outlet and the now 4 pages worth of BF discussion that link the doctor's suspension to the CFC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back