List Mgmt. Players Contract Status - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just don't see it.
Happy to be proven wrong but "a big body" doesn't justify his lack of weapons particularly around his kicking and decision making.
Not to mention he's on paced.

This is why we struggle- too many "triers" in the team without the polish and class.

Lets hope he suprised you
I think he will

How long has Murray signed on for? 2 years?

Not sure about Smith getting a new deal either. Would rather go to the draft or get JT onto the senior list with that spot

Thats someting I have wondered also but havent seen it written up

Hopefully one year. It would seem likely the Swans would have only been offering 1 so we would be wise to follow suit. He has had 2 years in the Swans system so this season should be make or break for him. If he doesnt make senior footy this year you would hope we have the option to delist him.

Even if we weren't using the pick it looks likely that we will lose a lot of necessary points from this trade.
Depends on Murray, I figured around mid 30's we payed for him, so it's a Sier pick

If he's a winner we've done well, if not we crapped out

Thats someting I have wondered also but havent seen it written up

Hopefully one year. It would seem likely the Swans would have only been offering 1 so we would be wise to follow suit. He has had 2 years in the Swans system so this season should be make or break for him. If he doesnt make senior footy this year you would hope we have the option to delist him.

Zero chance he (or anybody under 30) would come to us on a one year contract. Swans may well have offered him two to stay.

You'd expect two as a minimum. Three sounds a bit overs but the club really rates him so maybe they did.

Zero chance he (or anybody under 30) would come to us on a one year contract. Swans may well have offered him two to stay.

You'd expect two as a minimum. Three sounds a bit overs but the club really rates him so maybe they did.
I would think 2, were Sydney offering him a senior list position? I don't think they were but could be wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

List after first lodgement that was finalised on 29th October 17.

Still might sign a DFA before the draft.

View attachment 434129

Very interesting the list position
It's obvious we're gonna be HUGE PLAYERS this comming off season , and it's obvious when you do the maths were way under the cap and therefore needed to get the free agents last year
Example With mayne he's not on 500k per year as reported by the msm, he's on a base with match payment, other bonuses like all business these days
Off the list of players comming out of contract , who stays and who goes , we need currency AGAIN to refresh
Could we move Langdon, fasolo to freo for a pick
Will Reid be picked up as a free agent , will we get MCDONALD to fill that gap?
I estimate at least 8. Changes
Lynch free agent , suns maybe 1 & 2 compo pick
McDonald compo pick after dees 1st
Rekin 3 nga f &s , 2 picks and potential rookie upgrade or low trade
Free agent
Reid
Delist
Oxley smith
Retire
Blair , Dunn ( sack, )
Trade
Fasolo, Langdon , 2 others
2020 premiership team

Howe McDonald ?
Murray Moore crisp
WHE de goey Maynard
Sidey lynch daicos
Kirby cox murphy
Grundy treleor Adams
Pendels Stephenson shaz ?

If ISSAC , Flynn come on back pockets theirs
If brown(2) , wills, seir Crocker,? broomhead ,aish take the spare interchange spot

Varcoe has agreed to a 1 year extension... (1:10)

Very interesting the list position
It's obvious we're gonna be HUGE PLAYERS this comming off season , and it's obvious when you do the maths were way under the cap and therefore needed to get the free agents last year
Example With mayne he's not on 500k per year as reported by the msm, he's on a base with match payment, other bonuses like all business these days
Off the list of players comming out of contract , who stays and who goes , we need currency AGAIN to refresh
Could we move Langdon, fasolo to freo for a pick
Will Reid be picked up as a free agent , will we get MCDONALD to fill that gap?
I estimate at least 8. Changes
Lynch free agent , suns maybe 1 & 2 compo pick
McDonald compo pick after dees 1st
Rekin 3 nga f &s , 2 picks and potential rookie upgrade or low trade
Free agent
Reid
Delist
Oxley smith
Retire
Blair , Dunn ( sack, )
Trade
Fasolo, Langdon , 2 others
2020 premiership team

Howe McDonald ?
Murray Moore crisp
WHE de goey Maynard
Sidey lynch daicos
Kirby cox murphy
Grundy treleor Adams
Pendels Stephenson shaz ?

If ISSAC , Flynn come on back pockets theirs
If brown(2) , wills, seir Crocker,? broomhead ,aish take the spare interchange spot

Better off trading a midfielder that Fasolo. Scharenberg could
Take langdon’s spot so that would be okay. At this point I’d be looking at someone like
Treloar unfortunately. Like the guy but his disposal isn’t worth it. But we did give two first round picks for him so...,

I'd love for us to shop Greenwood and Langdon.
There'd be some takers for them- not overly fussed on maximising the compo, just need to move them on now and free up cash and space.

Blair is a given that he should go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back