Delisted Ben Lennon [delisted]

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't waste your bandwidth on them, these tugger posters aren't worth the time to write a detailed post.

Just use common sense.

When you see dog s**t, don't step in it.

Why wouldn't you just be talking about the premiership
You clearly have not read Snake's comments and predictions its all related , 1 particular post i remember is he mentions how crap our list is and is not far from north melbourne's list 3-4 weeks later Richmond win the flag

You clearly have not read Snake's comments and predictions its all related , 1 particular post i remember is he mentions how crap our list is and is not far from north melbourne's list 3-4 weeks later Richmond win the flag

Again, i'd still be talking about the flag. Focusing on one posters opinions is a bit weird considering the fantastic season you guys had.

Likewise. 3/4 of your list won't be there in 4 years

I highly doubt that. I expect over 50% of our current list will still be intact.

Atley, Brown, Clark, Cunnington, Durdin, Garner, Hrovat, MacMillan, McDonald, McKay, Neilsen, Preuss, Simpkin, Turner, Vickers-Willis, M.Williams, Wood and Ziebell should all still be playing.

Injuries will determine Ahern, Jacobs and Wright.

Anderson, Daw, Dumont, Hibberd, Junker, Larkey, Morgan, Watson, J. Williams and Zurhaar will need to step up.

Goldstein, Higgins, Thompson and Waite will all have retired.

Of course, 12 men have to be delisted over the course of 4 years anyway.

I highly doubt that. I expect over 50% of our current list will still be intact.

Atley, Brown, Clark, Cunnington, Durdin, Garner, Hrovat, MacMillan, McDonald, McKay, Neilsen, Preuss, Simpkin, Turner, Vickers-Willis, M.Williams, Wood and Ziebell should all still be playing.

Injuries will determine Ahern, Jacobs and Wright.

Anderson, Daw, Dumont, Hibberd, Junker, Larkey, Morgan, Watson, J. Williams and Zurhaar will need to step up.

Goldstein, Higgins, Thompson and Waite will all have retired.

Of course, 12 men have to be delisted over the course of 4 years anyway.
When Atley, Hvorat, Vickers Willis Turner Ziebell and Williams are included in your list of players that you're hanging your hat on you might be disappointed. All average footballers who would be depth in most teams except perhaps Ziebell but he is a bit of a hack anyway

When Atley, Hvorat, Vickers Willis Turner Ziebell and Williams are included in your list of players that you're hanging your hat on you might be disappointed. All average footballers who would be depth in most teams except perhaps Ziebell but he is a bit of a hack anyway

Yeah, whatever mate.

Might being the operative term

I'm pretty optimistic re: Vickers Willis as a defender he has shown a bit of promise, every team would have players like Atley, Williams and Turner at worst in the bottom end of their 22. Hrovat Im not too sure about.

I think Ziebell is a bit better than a hack.

Again, the list needs to be augmented with a few A grade outside mids, which Harvey aside we have sorely lacked for a long time.

Futhermore again Ben Lennon would just be more of what we got.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, whatever mate.
Haha try Weitering, Curnow, Marchbank, Cripps, Docherty, SPS, Plowman, Pickett, Fisher, Williamson, Cuningham, Silvagni, Bryne, Kennedy, McKay, plus pick 3, 10 and 30. Put that against your list of average depth footballers and seriously tell me there is any comparison. Any unbiased supporter would acknowledge we have more young talent than North. They Still have plenty of development to go and not all will make it but in terms of pure talent we simply have more high end depth.

Everyone craps on about GWS rejects but we have drafted heavily with a considerable amount of first and second round picks whilst cutting 42 players from our list in four years. We have shed most of our dead wood and.built primary through the draft with some cheap GWS youngsters, which we won or broke even on every trade with them in the past 3 years.

Might being the operative term

I'm pretty optimistic re: Vickers Willis as a defender he has shown a bit of promise, every team would have players like Atley, Williams and Turner at worst in the bottom end of their 22. Hrovat Im not too sure about.

I think Ziebell is a bit better than a hack.

Again, the list needs to be augmented with a few A grade outside mids, which Harvey aside we have sorely lacked for a long time.

Futhermore again Ben Lennon would just be more of what we got.
My.apologies, you will be disappointed

Haha try Weitering, Curnow, Marchbank, Cripps, Docherty, SPS, Plowman, Pickett, Fisher, Williamson, Cuningham, Silvagni, Bryne, Kennedy, McKay, plus pick 3, 10 and 30. Put that against your list of average depth footballers and seriously tell me there is any comparison. Any unbiased supporter would acknowledge we have more young talent than North. They Still have plenty of development to go and not all will make it but in terms of pure talent we simply have more high end depth.

Okey Dokey

iu

Everyone craps on about GWS rejects but we have drafted heavily with a considerable amount of first and second round picks whilst cutting 42 players from our list in four years. We have shed most of our dead wood and.built primary through the draft with some cheap GWS youngsters, which we won or broke even on every trade with them in the past 3 years.

Weitering, Curnow, Cripps, Docherty ill give you

but the rest are hardly proven players yet some have shown good signs but the list of north players you mention as average would be in the same boat as the Blues players youve listed (the four above excepted). If your talking the price you paid for the GWS players you might be right but I don't think the GWS you've picked up weren't players GWS were hellbent on keeping.

My.apologies, you will be disappointed

Youre right I should bow to your knowledge, I mean you've essentially spent seventeen years rebuilding, you should be pretty good at it.

And to cap things off, you did nothing during the trade period to get more high end picks to cluster picks. We went from having 3 and 38 to 3, 10,30, Kennedy, Lang and lobbe for Gibbs, 57 and 95

Fantastic, good for you.

Weitering, Curnow, Cripps, Docherty ill give you

but the rest are hardly proven players yet some have shown good signs but the list of north players you mention as average would be in the same boat as the Blues players youve listed (the four above excepted). If your talking the price you paid for the GWS players you might be right but I don't think the GWS you've picked up weren't players GWS were hellbent on keeping.
The young Carlton players were high end elite juniors. That doesn't always translate into elite afl players but they have more chance. That's my point. Our players aren't proven but they are higher end talent with more potential.

And to cap things off, you did nothing during the trade period to get more high end picks to cluster picks. We went from having 3 and 38 to 3, 10,30, Kennedy, Lang and lobbe for Gibbs, 57 and 95

iu

Remove this Banner Ad

Back