Prediction Player Claim for 2018 - James Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

Still got no Idea what you Mean. Sorry
12070-004-4A47D9F8.jpg

170px-Melba-1904.jpg

And good degoe is gone?

??????????
Basically

They move or Aish moves like a ballet star, moves gracefully and with Elan (dash) etc.
Good mover. Slick etc.

But plays like a Prima Donna, that's usually a bigger lady but not always, who is very demanding but not agile and quick.

Not the best analogy.

You might prefer looks like Tarzan but plays like his loin cloth

Basically

They move or Aish moves like a ballet star, moves gracefully and with Elan (dash) etc.
Good mover. Slick etc.

But plays like a Prima Donna, that's usually a bigger lady but not always, who is very demanding but not agile and quick.

Not the best analogy.

Okay.

But going by what Aish said. He relises he has to put the Hard Work IF he wants to stay in the AFL.

Also said 1st Time he been Injury Free at the Club

Okay.

But going by what Aish said. He relises he has to put the Hard Work IF he wants to stay in the AFL.

Also said 1st Time he been Injury Free at the Club
He'll have a red hot go and hopefully shows what he's made of.

That should make it so much easier to delist him.

We’ll be able to stop brandying the word “potential”. ;)

Well let's De-List all our Draftees as they at the Moment just have Potential:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WELL THEN WHY IS THE WORST PLAYER TO EVER PLAY COLLINGWOOD ON OUR LIST THEN:rolleyes:
Did I say that? No. Stop being a drama queen.

But do I necessarily think he deserved the final list spot above Ramsay? Nah not really. Hope he smashes it this year because he cost us a lot to sit and produce sweet * all.

I'm of a different school of thought about Aish...

I think he's skilled, has poise, has polish and can have patches of brilliant play. BUT, he's way too weak for an AFL midfielder right this minute. Which is why I want to see one of two things done with Aish.

Give him a year in the VFL and have the years goal to be focused on strength and strength only, OR change his position to that of one more outside of the crunch. He has a beautiful kick when he's not being bulled off the ball.

I think that’s what last year was all about. He played inside mid a few times in the VFL and showed he is good enough there at that level. Problem is at AFL he needs to be given a role and allowed to develop in it. I’d say, play him at half back or wing even with runs in the centre for first month. Promise him a game to take the stress out of the threat of being dropped and assess after that.

Basically

Good mover. Slick etc.

Not the best analogy.

He was pretty hard at it last year. That’s not his issue - actually it’s the reason he had at least two concussions. His issue it that he doesn’t get enough of the ball and when he has it doesn’t impose himself enough - I.e. is scared to take the game on, take the risky kick, run, etc....

Aish - quiet and bullied by treloar in one passage. Has a lot to do to make the grade, as the young sharks are circling and often look more impressive

So going by that. Aish be a List Clogger next season and be a good part for the VFL Team cityslick1 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back