VFL Round 3 - Collingwood vs Essendon at Victoria Park (Pies WON 106-78! Replay links in OP! #DonsIrked)

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointed McClarty is being played as a 2nd ruck.

Defender or forward preferably defender he will be a player eventually has to much campaigner in him to be anything but a decent player, love his attitude.

I think it's smart. The way we're playing Grundy is he spends hardly any of his time in forward 50. It allows him to cover the ground he does for the rest of the game. It means one of our key forwards must be able to ruck. To that end, if McLarty wants to play key forward, it's important he can ruck when called on for forward 50 stoppages.

Disappointed McClarty is being played as a 2nd ruck.

Defender or forward preferably defender he will be a player eventually has to much campaigner in him to be anything but a decent player, love his attitude.

He playing There tells me they still want to Play Moore Down Back as McLarty playing the Moore Postion he was playing

Oxley is not a bad player in a weaker team. Will probably need to look elsewhere for opportunities as Collingwood (hopefully) improves.

Would be getting a game at one of the QLD clubs that isn't saying much though.

Good to see Tim at the game yesterday.

Vicky Park do something with Moore's hair please it is horrific.

Good to see Tim at the game yesterday.

Vicky Park do something with Moore's hair please it is horrific.

Yep, good to see Broomy, with a moon boot and a crutch! Poor bloke. Grundy, Sidebottom and Stephenson were also there.

Re Moore, I give up. I’ve tried, but my pleas fall on deaf ears.

Yep, good to see Broomy, with a moon boot and a crutch! Poor bloke. Grundy, Sidebottom and Stephenson were also there.

If think his hair is turning green now he should seek medical advise I think it's the reason he did his hammy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Oxley had Langdons or Scharenberg's body he'd be a gun.

Let’s hope it’s like when Pendles went through his dreadlock phase - on his way to becoming a superstar with his change of hair just a symbol of his desire to self improve however misguided. Poor Darcy is as confused about his look as his on field position (forward or back?). This has resulted in experimental changes from his vampire black shoe polish hair last year to some weird blond mop look hanging over a Pat Cash style headband.,...it will work it’s way out, VP as he settles into a clear role

Let’s hope it’s like when Pendles went through his dreadlock phase - on his way to becoming a superstar with his change of hair just a symbol of his desire to self improve however misguided. Poor Darcy is as confused about his look as his on field position (forward or back?). This has resulted in experimental changes from his vampire black shoe polish hair last year to some weird blond mop look hanging over a Pat Cash style headband.,...it will work it’s way out, VP as he settles into a clear role

Blond Hair like his Old Man

If Oxley had Langdons or Scharenberg's body he'd be a gun.

He could have Koutas body and he would still be a pea heart.

The sooner he goes the better.

Harsh but fair.

Wills isn't good enough.
He's big and he may lay a tackle but he has no weapons that excite you for a mid.
He is a poor kick, isn't damaging by hand to create for runners, can't really go forward and take a mark and is slow.

Sier has gone past him and looks to have far more tricks up his sleeve.

Guys like Wells, Fas, Sier, Daicos are all well ahead of him for any opportunities at senior level.

I admire your consistency...

He could have Koutas body and he would still be a pea heart.

The sooner he goes the better.

Harsh but fair.
I'd imagine he'd be allot less lea hearted if he had Kostas body...

I'd imagine he'd be allot less lea hearted if he had Kostas body...

Disagree totally.........watch the third quarter again and watch him poo his pants.

It was embarrassing to watch.

I think you’ve nailed it Queenie. It also took Travis Cloke a while to figure his colour out. I recall some blond tips on the way to greatness.

Did he s**t his pants in Koutas body?

Becuase if not it doesn't really prove your point.

Ok mike it’s his body that is his issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back