Prediction R10: Changes vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Out - Banfield, Crowden, McCarthy, Nyhius, Ballas
In - Giro, Bennell, Strandica, Kersten, Hill
Probably unpopular for my Changes but I’m really hoping Ross Lyon wields the axe otherwise players have the mindset that they won’t be dropped if they don’t preform

I don't think Ballas deserves to be dropped!
A few others before him.

Happy with Walters come back game. Looked dangerous but lacked polish.

Stephen Hill will surely be back.

Crowden will surely be out.

Wish we could wield the axe. Maybe a debut for someone to look forward to something.

Giro in surely couldn’t be worse then keeping Crowden in.

Not against Pearce back in either.

Giro and Strandica are the only people who performed for Peel, hopefully Hill is fit.
Hamling may need to go out injured.

Crowden probably needs a run in the WAFL. Banfield played 62 percent game time, and may need a rest.
Ballas can go back to Peel to find form.

Well Were 10 goal better side than last year....;)
But yeah most frustrating game this year tbh...namely cause we were so much the cause of our own demise rather than sydney simply being awesome
Need some changes but theres literally no one ...tho i wouldnt mind nads getting a run soon
Just have wait till we get a few back from injury(if ever)until then stick fat and hope we continue our good form at home.

Hamling could be an out with concussion.
Kersten was pretty bad today but may get a reprieve.

I’d also rather give Bennell 60 minutes then any one of our youngsters to give them a break but that won’t happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Crowden, Hamling (concussion), Nyhuis

In: Giro, Kersten, Hill

Want Nads in but Cox was good. Could drop Cam if only so he can spend the weekend kicking set shots from 15m out directly in front.

I am worried what Brown and Waite will do to us without Hammer. Johnno I don't think can go with either.

Also, its not personal but I don't see the point in DP. By a wide margin would rather see a young fella. He is not going to be the difference between a win or a loss against North anyway.

Also, Ballas nowhere near our worst and Switta is injured anyway.

We are playing North tall forward line - Nyhius, Johnson (unless Hamling can't get up) out IN: Duman and Kersten

We actually looked better with Sandi forward, even as a decoy. Doesn't matter who is in or out without a strong spine.
Cox showed plenty tonight, but we desperately need that ruck/forward, and the way we bomb it forward means that
intercept players are racking the numbers up, getting smashed on the rebound.
Nads to debut, we need a tackling machine in the forward half, maybe Nyhius, or with tall structure Balla, Matera and
McCarthy, Walters, wait for the ground ball, pressure acts?

Same old bullshit Ross Lyon Presser, but I take it that Crowden will be out.
So Out - Crowden, McCarthy, Hamling(Injured)
In - Hill, Strnadica, Kersten

Hamling is out.. then we're in big trouble. Waite gonna go crazy. Kersten on him. Heh.

Strnadica should get a chance. We need a tall, badly. Play him.
In: Hill, Kersten, Strnadica, Gero
Out: McCarthy (horrible last month), Nyhuis, Hamling, Crowden

Always hard to drop players if no one at Peel
Is demanding a game. But for mine Crowden, and McCarthy don’t deserve a game next week. Ballas and Matera not far behind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back