Peter Dutton’s racism to the bottom

Remove this Banner Ad

Every country enforces it’s border control. Australia is no different and has always had border control.

Would you begrudge say Mexico for enforcing border control?
Like all RWNJ you conflate Border Control with the rights of Asylum Seekers....they are very different things (Though I don't expect you to understand the difference)

Just remember mate, all the power that Dutton has accrued will at some point be passed on to someone whose politics you aren't quite as comfortable with. I would very much like to hear Bill Shorten say he will split Home Affairs if Labor take government because as it stands too much power is vested in one person and regardless of your political stripes that should make you uncomfortable.
Sure, but i also have faith the ALP can find someone capable. Good luck getting any of them to willingly take the job though.

Anyone sane would run a mile from this ministry. I cant begin to imagine it.
You must adjudicate consistently to uphold our laws without emotion on some of the most gut wrenching family stories and tragedies. You must take the heat for every breach from a grade 11 clerk to a corrupt dept head. You must keep secret everything you really want to scream out loud, including having yourself and family brought under intense daily surveillance from those beneath you. Regardless of what you do or say more than 50% of the nation will invariably hate your guts, 95% of the media wants to find some dirt on you and happy to deliberately misinterpret everything you say. Your wife and kids must have security up the wazoo disrupting their lives. etc etc. I can think of a thousand reasons that job will now be the toughest to fill of all ministries.

Then, after you retire into obscurity you cant even write a memoir of your time as others may. Plus you will be under scrutiny for the rest of your life. Also when u move on from the job there is that lingering thought as you fall asleep that Mohammed Psycho Smith is waiting somewhere still pissed off you refused entry to his ISIS sympathising uncle. Bugger that.

I couldnt give a rats arse about political brands when it comes to this job. Anyone from either party will be hated and have every second moron out there throwing their moronic little pebbles because they know someone who is related to someone who knew someone who might be pissed off.

Right now a lot of the policy settings he's working with seem to garnish around 50% popularity or better. It can never be "right". So the way i see it he cant be doing that much wrong.
Best of luck to the next bloke if the policy settings he gets handed are not working or unpopular.

Tough bloke in a tough job. I can live with him.
Its the senior public servants just under him that i'd be more worried about. That is where s**t gets deep sixed.

Sure, but i also have faith the ALP can find someone capable. Good luck getting any of them to willingly take the job though.

Anyone sane would run a mile from this ministry. I cant begin to imagine it.
You must adjudicate consistently to uphold our laws without emotion on some of the most gut wrenching family stories and tragedies. You must take the heat for every breach from a grade 11 clerk to a corrupt dept head. You must keep secret everything you really want to scream out loud, including having yourself and family brought under intense daily surveillance from those beneath you. Regardless of what you do or say more than 50% of the nation will invariably hate your guts, 95% of the media wants to find some dirt on you and happy to deliberately misinterpret everything you say. Your wife and kids must have security up the wazoo disrupting their lives. etc etc. I can think of a thousand reasons that job will now be the toughest to fill of all ministries.

Then, after you retire into obscurity you cant even write a memoir of your time as others may. Plus you will be under scrutiny for the rest of your life. Also when u move on from the job there is that lingering thought as you fall asleep that Mohammed Psycho Smith is waiting somewhere still pissed off you refused entry to his ISIS sympathising uncle. Bugger that.

I couldnt give a rats arse about political brands when it comes to this job. Anyone from either party will be hated and have every second moron out there throwing their moronic little pebbles because they know someone who is related to someone who knew someone who might be pissed off.

Right now a lot of the policy settings he's working with seem to garnish around 50% popularity or better. It can never be "right". So the way i see it he cant be doing that much wrong.
Best of luck to the next bloke if the policy settings he gets handed are not working or unpopular.

Tough bloke in a tough job. I can live with him.
Its the senior public servants just under him that i'd be more worried about. That is where s**t gets deep sixed.
This is actually a pretty fair point. There isn't anyone that comes out of the Immigration portfolio without being hated by a wide section of the public. That being said, he was hated by the Health sector when he was the Minister there as well, so I'm m not sure we can blame it all on the role.

Firing people for being gay is a-okay with Liberal darling Peter Dutton.

Common sense position. Any employer should be able to fire anyone without reason just as any employee should be able to leave without reason.

Of course the sleep with the lights on brigade would squeal like a stuck pick but then again your typical bien pensant, Che t shirt wearing, hug a people smuggler sort has views which are repulsive to the decent element in society.

Common sense position. Any employer should be able to fire anyone without reason just as any employee should be able to leave without reason.

Of course the sleep with the lights on brigade would squeal like a stuck pick but then again your typical bien pensant, Che t shirt wearing, hug a people smuggler sort has views which are repulsive to the decent element in society.
Wait. Is this sarcasm? I get confused between posters sometimes ...

They only have to be here and they shouldn’t have attempted fate. What do you think would happen if I as a westerner entered one of those third world countries with a proper visa or documentation. Do you think they would be sympathetic or lenient to westerners?

Another thing that people fail to note are the harsh immigration rules of non-white countries. When they do it they are exercising their sovereignty but when a western country does it then they are evil and racist.
You are basically illiterate.
And totally insular.
Fair bet you have to look up both those words.
People like you should not be allowed to vote.

Last edited:
And totally insular.

It’s you extremists that should never be allowed to vote. Funny how you were unable to rebutt any of my points aside from the typical barrage of insults that you lot on the left are accustomed to.

I bet you’ve never left this country and couldn’t afford it anyway. If you had you would see how rotten the rest of the world is compared to the country club we are living in.

Last edited:
It’s you extremists that should never be allowed to vote. Funny how you were unable to rebutt any of my points aside from the typical barrage of insults that you lot on the left are accustomed to.

I bet you’ve never left this country and couldn’t afford it anyway. If you had you would see how rotten the rest of the world is compared to the country club we are living in.
ROFL.
Extremist.
You RW idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And totally insular.

You support Collingwood. Probably best that you don't bang on about literacy (or the joys of a full set of teeth)

You talk like right wing is an insult. I’d rather maintain the society and values we had as recently as two decades ago as opposed to left wing psychos trying to destabilise our society by pushing for radical and dangerous change
It is. There's very little in the way of redeeming features about the modern right wing nutter.

You're just lucky you weren't around when women were allowed the vote, or Australia stopped regarding Aboriginals as flora and fauna.

You would have been disgusted.......

It is. There's very little in the way of redeeming features about the modern right wing nutter.

You're just lucky you weren't around when women were allowed the vote, or Australia stopped regarding Aboriginals as flora and fauna.

You would have been disgusted.......

Well the right need to clean up the mess the left leave us in time and time again whether it be at state or federal level. Can’t see any redeeming figures about the left that I respect especially the uncouth way they go about things as demonstrated on here and in real life.

Well the right need to clean up the mess the left leave us in time and time again whether it be at state or federal level. Can’t see any redeeming figures about the left that I respect especially the uncouth way they go about things as demonstrated on here and in real life.
Like how they have cleaned up Australia's national debt for instance?

Like how they have cleaned up Australia's national debt for instance?

Net debt was eliminate under Howard.

But then again i guess it was the conservatives who sent in the armed forces against striking workers twice, illegally invaded a neighbouring country, gave the green to indonesia raping and pillaging the same country, introduced mandatory detention, bought in WAP etc

#indenial

Net debt was eliminate under Howard.

But then again i guess it was the conservatives who sent in the armed forces against striking workers twice, illegally invaded a neighbouring country, gave the green to indonesia raping and pillaging the same country, introduced mandatory detention, bought in WAP etc

#indenial
If you define Iraq as a neighbouring country, then yes it was the conservatives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back