Universal Love TRTT Part 6: The Undiscovered Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only hope for a Melbourne win to brighten the day/weekend up.

Glad footy is back next week, oh wait, we're playing in melbourne.:rolleyes:
No we aren't.

I've seen some "gluten free" vodkas getting around

Gluten free water will be next
Many vodkas are not gluten free and this can be an issue for someone with celiac disease.

It's people without celiac or any gluten intolerance who insist on gluten free "for reasons" that bug me.

Not all vodkas are suitable for vegans either although a number of vegans I've met don't realise this :rolleyes:

My mum is super sensitive coeliac, at high risk of bowel cancer because of it. As such, I was raised on a gluten free diet.

It ain't anything that people should choose to do for no proper reasons.

I'm even skeptical about being gluten sensitive but not having a diagnosis of disease.

Many vodkas are not gluten free and this can be an issue for someone with celiac disease.

It's people without celiac or any gluten intolerance who insist on gluten free "for reasons" that bug me.

Not all vodkas are suitable for vegans either although a number of vegans I've met don't realise this :rolleyes:
I'm waiting for gluten free air.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got up at 0130 to watch Fulham. Go one up thanks to Tom Cairney in the first half, go down to 10 for the last 20 minutes but hang on to win 1-0 and get promoted to the Premier League. Crazy scenes. Went to work at 0415, finished at 1215. Fair to stay I'm ******* tired but well worth it. Will watch the second half of dees v crows, watch the play off final replay then bed. What a fantastic day.

Got up at 0130 to watch Fulham. Go one up thanks to Tom Cairney in the first half, go down to 10 for the last 20 minutes but hang on to win 1-0 and get promoted to the Premier League. Crazy scenes. Went to work at 0415, finished at 1215. Fair to stay I'm ******* tired but well worth it. Will watch the second half of dees v crows, watch the play off final replay then bed. What a fantastic day.
Was a very good game. Not sure where Graelish gets off with hair like that.

Sessengon is just class. The ball he played for the goal was perfect.

I've never seen a vodka with gluten?

In about 4 or 5 years time we might see an episode of Pointless where the contestants are asked to name any member of Fulham's 2017-18 EFL Championship Play-off Final winning side...

Comment on the BBC's Formula 1 blog:

Inge‏: I hope Alonso will get a flat tyre in the last lap, while in a good position (Liverpool fan).

Move on Inge, move on.

Meanwhile Ricciardo is going to get ****ed up the ass by red bulls shitty reliability yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back