Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldnt agree more. Thats why i moved here. Could have moved anywhere in world and i chose here.

I like it here for now but I've decided I'm retiring somewhere in Europe. Somewhere like Croatia, Slovenia or Greece.

They did a little art and craft thing to start and he made himself a gun though so may have to check out another school now :D
I remember in Grade 5 maybe we were messing around with clay and I decided to make a gun( because why not right?) and one day the principal walked in to check on the class:
"what this?"
"a gun"
"Hmm not sure that's appropriate for this class"
"sorry"

and then she just walked away.:D

Just saw two 14 year old boys walking along holding hands. It made me happy. I went to school in he 90’s and even then it would have been a fairly rare site. Lots of things in the world can seem worse but not this.

People feeling free to be themselves makes the world much more interesting. I have two young boys. By the time they are teens in the late 2020’s I hope it’s even better.

Last edited:
Just saw two 14 year old boys waking along holding hands. It made me happy. I went to school in he 90’s and even then it would have been a fairly rare site. Lots of things in the world can seem worse but not this. People feeling free to be themselves makes the world much more interesting. I have two young boys. By the time they are teens in the late 2020’s I hope it’s even better.
Great. Were they in school uniform? When I went to school any public displays of affection were forbidden ie. boy/boy, boy/girl, girl/girl, not sure what the policy is now.

Great. Were they in school uniform? When I went to school any public displays of affection were forbidden ie. boy/boy, boy/girl, girl/girl, not sure what the policy is now.

It is a school day but uniform isn’t really a thing here. So a school can’t really do a thing if you are off their ground. Doubt they would anyway. They were just walking along a busy road chatting together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife laughing so hard she can't breath
MEB_ watch Ali Wong Hard Knock Wife if you have netflix

My kids love it - they were roaring when watching it

I'll give it a miss.

The only stand up I've laughed at recently was while watching Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle on netflix. Wish they had all the seasons up.

Would recommend - has some seriously hilarious calls in it and extremely well delivered.

Finally returning to work on Wednesay. It's been over 430 days since I last worked. My biggest concern is that I'll have forgotten everyone's names. There's going to be a lot of 'mate' and 'champ' coming out of my mouth over the next couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back