Prediction Player Claim for 2018 - Adam Treloar

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching 7.30 Report (again), they had a segment on stem cells and how it had helped a rugby player and is used for soft tissue and ligament issues.
Quite interesting, they remove fatty liquid, put it through some process and inject it back into you.
Worth a watch on iView.

Looks like best outcome after what happened. Another injury that we did not need, but it does gives others a chance.
Don’t discount Adam not getting back this year, though l rather it not.

The problem is this morning I did Doctor Google on hamstrings and everything I read wasn't good.

I usually am glass half full but seriously I am over the "bad luck" we have had with injuries...…..two f kn hamstrings at once FFS! :mad:

I don’t know. I’m no doctor, I seem to remember pendles getting over a leg fracture quite quick. I’m hoping for some superhuman recuperative abilities in Adams behalf.

I don’t want him to be the bob Murphy of 2018.

Make no mistake. We are going to be in and around the premiership this year. I think we can we win it. Treloar in the finals would be a huge asset.

Anyway, the club knows best - we hope - so if we can have him back ready for the prelim it’ll make life that much hard for the opposition.

I may be the Lone Ranger here but no way I want Treloar back this season. Let him recover and see him in 2019. To important to risk by rushing back to finals intensity. Assuming make finals.
I'm with you here, let him get 100% right, forget timeframes, just get him right. We have good depth, although Adams our best 'burst away run & carry' midfielder.
We have Sire,Wills, Maynard, Crisp, can all step up and enter the midfield mix, I'd even get Steve to run through their and give him minutes. The biggest weapon is play JDG pridomantly midfield.

I don’t know. I’m no doctor, I seem to remember pendles getting over a leg fracture quite quick. I’m hoping for some superhuman recuperative abilities in Adams behalf.

Make no mistake. We are going to be in and around the premiership this year. I think we can we win it. Treloar in the finals would be a huge asset.

Anyway, the club knows best - we hope - so if we can have him back ready for the prelim it’ll make life that much hard for the opposition.
If we somehow managed to pull it off and Treloar was on the sidelines ala Bob Murphy, the Tiger supporters would absolutely unload on him.

Murphys situation is very different to treloars. I felt for bob when he missed out on being a premiership player but if we win it this year and treloar misses out I wouldn't really care. Treloar still has plenty of years left in him and I hope he recovers fully to continue striving for success.

Watch treloar be the next freeman....clinton young ....jonathan marsh
After this no way his hammies ever 100%
I’m assuming you’re not on the public speaking circuit :sick:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shattered about Treloar but we move on have a feeling surgery goes well and he gets back earlier then expected, 24 in the shape of his life will give himself every chance.

Really need Elliot to come in and have Degoey move into the midfield.

We have all been patient with Elliot but the time is now we need him back.

If we somehow managed to pull it off and Treloar was on the sidelines ala Bob Murphy, the Tiger supporters would absolutely unload on him.

Gotta love the tiger supporters getting excited about a collingwood injury. As we know (2011 anyone? )the tigers are going along nicely now, but any player can go down come the end of the year. Especially in a grand final..I'm not wishing it, it's just a fact. Happens time and time again.

Watching 7.30 Report (again), they had a segment on stem cells and how it had helped a rugby player and is used for soft tissue and ligament issues.
Quite interesting, they remove fatty liquid, put it through some process and inject it back into you.
Worth a watch on iView.
ive had a stem cell injection into my knee...my knee was grade 4 bone on bone...I was in a lot of pain...I don't have any pain now...I'm back in the gym feeling good...treloar will be back...bigger better than ever

And if that hypothetical did occur, we'd have ruined their premiership defense. Would be a great feeling. Although it would have been even sweeter with Treloar.

I may be the Lone Ranger here but no way I want Treloar back this season. Let him recover and see him in 2019. To important to risk by rushing back to finals intensity. Assuming make finals.
We won’t see him if we’re not finishing top 4. If there’s a chance of us snagging a flag, I’d be disappointed if both the club and he aren’t pushing for his return in September. It’s not every year you’re s chance of top 4 and to win a flag.

If we can get a top 4 spot and Elliott is firing, then Treloar can lift us to #16.

I hope the stars align.

Jason Johannisen had a similar hamstring injury to Treloar and he was back in 10 weeks with limited training. Has not done a hamstring since. I would expect Treloar to play in the first week of the finals. There will be no risk as long as the surgery and rehab goes well. Ten weeks is plenty of time to get over it and still be at his best for finals.

Dad, aged about 60, was walking past a building site when a Doberman charged at him from the back of a ute. Reflexively Dad kicked the Doberman as it leapt at him.

Dad quelled the beast but badly tore his right hammy.

Doctors said his mobility would be shot for a couple of months. A week later he was back hobbling around his normal route. The Doberman was now chained in the ute and didn't even snarl at him.

Forgot what the moral of this story is. In any case, get well Adam.

Jason Johannisen had a similar hamstring injury to Treloar and he was back in 10 weeks with limited training. Has not done a hamstring since. I would expect Treloar to play in the first week of the finals. There will be no risk as long as the surgery and rehab goes well. Ten weeks is plenty of time to get over it and still be at his best for finals.

JJ never had surgery mate.

Dad, aged about 60, was walking past a building site when a Doberman charged at him from the back of a ute. Reflexively Dad kicked the Doberman as it leapt at him.

Dad quelled the beast but badly tore his right hammy.

Doctors said his mobility would be shot for a couple of months. A week later he was back hobbling around his normal route. The Doberman was now chained in the ute and didn't even snarl at him.

Forgot what the moral of this story is. In any case, get well Adam.

Your a nutter Walter....lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back