Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 3: Everybody Hurts by R.E.M is our new club theme song

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting real sick of Sam "TAKETHATBACK!!!" McClure making s**t up and reporting it as fact

What happened at the end?
SOS made a reference to lloyd's brother who's the list manager at Fremantle that he might come on the show for once considering fremantle haven't really done much in the last few years. Lloyd basically didn't take to well to the comment. In fairness to SOS he is the most talk about list manager in the game.

SOS made a reference to lloyd's brother who's the list manager at Fremantle that he might come on the show for once considering fremantle haven't really done much in the last few years. Lloyd basically didn't take to well to the comment. In fairness to SOS he is the most talk about list manager in the game.
I mean yeah..... but Fremantle are still well above Carlton in terms of on field work.

I think the comments born out of frustration that he's the only ever talked about list manager in the game.
Yeah that's very true, you can sense it in his last couple of interviews

I thought that was a pretty low blow from SOS.

It was a good comeback from Lloyd about the amount of pressure he gets in WA.

That was his choice.

He got a name being a flog to deal with and it has come back to bite him in the arse.

I thought how emotional he got to be incredibly unprofessional.

That being said, maybe I'd want the same if I was in Carlton's position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I won’t take it back.

Everyone in background laughing.
Sam McClure is a child. Slings s**t all day every day with no facts to back him up, then cops it back once and it's all "TAKE THAT BACK! TAKE THAT BACK! I'LL TELL MUM!"

Absolute flog.

Back when Campbell Brown first joined the TF panel - they introduced everyone as usual, "five time All-Australian.." etc, and "Award-winning journalist Sam McClure".

So, Brown (being the new kid on the block) asked the question that had been in my mind for some time: "hang on, what awards has he won?"

Embarrassed silence ensued.

They haven't used the "award winning" intro since. :D

I thought how emotional he got to be incredibly unprofessional.

That being said, maybe I'd want the same if I was in Carlton's position.
Burton-esque

Talk about a bitter & disgruntled ex-lover

Hell hath no fury like a hanger-onnerer spurned

Isn’t it just THE BEST RANT you’ve ever read ?

And then you get this

“Dom Barry dropping off has hurt. “

as a reply

I swear and still maintain , when it comes to port flogs you just can not make this s**t up !

Donna packed her bags was a nice touch I thought !

Back when Campbell Brown first joined the TF panel - they introduced everyone as usual, "five time All-Australian.." etc, and "Award-winning journalist Sam McClure".

So, Brown (being the new kid on the block) asked the question that had been in my mind for some time: "hang on, what awards has he won?"

Embarrassed silence ensued.

They haven't used the "award winning" intro since. :D
He got his pen licence in grade three? You get a certificate for that?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back