VFL Round 16 - Essendon vs Collingwood at Windy Hill (Pies WON 98-72! Replay in OP! #DonsIrkedAgainApex)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Dons have put the game up on YouTube. It’s pretty good quality too, basic no commentary but this is what we’d be happy for our club to do but will they do it, nooooo.

Awesome something to watch tonight.

The Dons have put the game up on YouTube. It’s pretty good quality too, basic no commentary but this is what we’d be happy for our club to do but will they do it, nooooo.

The VFL coverage Shits on what we get

The Elliott report is at 1:45:30...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel sad for Blair, will finish his time in VFL but I have enjoyed the fact that he gave his all and is a premiership player.

Well done Blairy, exceeded expectations. One of my favourites and never took a backward step.:thumbsu:

I must have blinked MB what did he do? o_O

You have to keep watching. Went to smother the Bomber playing on, made contact with his face in the action...

You have to keep watching. Went to smother the Bomber playing on, made contact with his face in the action...

Just saw it...…surely that has to be thrown out.

Lucky to get a free IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back