Unofficial Preview Changes v Brisbane (out: Moore, Brown, Daicos; in: JDG, Aish, Ox)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s be honest JB he will be out next week “if” Howe is fit.

McClarty getting this game would have been more beneficial......thats my point.

It would have been more beneficial to McLarty, no doubt, but I can see how it more benefits the team structure to simply play a poor man's Howe until the real deal can come back in.

Did Oxley run over everyones dog on this board? He can't be any worse than Brown.
Just one of cyberspace’s punching bags.

He’s a depth player that’s a fair assessment. But he’s playing AFL this week. So don’t get the angst.

We're going to see, at some point in this game, why Adam Oxley is not an AFL standard defender.

Forward flanker? That might be a different story. But he is not a defender.

McLarty, meanwhile, is stuck in the no man's land of being Mason Cox's understudy...
No McLarty has the option of performing to the standard where he demands senior selection. That's in his hands and should be how it is.

We're going to see, at some point in this game, why Adam Oxley is not an AFL standard defender.

Forward flanker? That might be a different story. But he is not a defender.

McLarty, meanwhile, is stuck in the no man's land of being Mason Cox's understudy...

So the Ox might do a dozen good things but if he makes one mistake (as all players do) you're going to focus on that?

Ok, clearly you know more than the selectors hey.

McClarty's not ready and they obviously don't see him playing KPD.

I do know more than the selectors re Oxley.

McClarty is more than ready to play one game of AFL.

So the Ox might do a dozen good things but if he makes one mistake (as all players do) you're going to focus on that?
Guaranteed

They are a very good young team who have played some fantastic footy throughout the year without reward. Their forward line will stretch us. North pumped West Coast and then fell in the week after because Rayner missed from 25 metres. Tell North how laughable Brisbane are.

Yeah, it's as if we didn't give North a 10 goal touch up 3 weeks ago...

IF McLarty played more down Back in the VFL he probably would of Played

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McLarty is a better fit to defend the Brisbane talls also. He has the height and athleticism.

IF McLarty played more down Back in the VFL he probably would of Played

Dave he has played plenty of Footy in defense in the past. If required (like last week) he would be fine.

I still would have played him forward and Mihocek back.

Does anyone recall when Howe did this supposed corky prior to being concussed?

Must be some corky to warrant another week on the sidelines.

Would have preferred McLarty to Oxley.

McLarty is a better fit to defend the Brisbane talls also. He has the height and athleticism.

You’re preaching to the converted mate.

I think I have said enough on this.

I didn’t say they were an amazing side I said they were playing amazing football.

Brions last 6 rounds:

Rd 15- belted Freo by 55 AWAY

Rd 16- belted Carltoon by 65

Rd 17- belted Hawthorn (currently 5th) by 35

Rd 18- Lost to Crows by 5 in the last minute

Rd 19- Stumbled against the Cats by 42

Rd 20- Lost on the siren to the Roos with a missed kick by 3 pts

You might wanna catch some other games that aren’t Collingwood games tiges. You might learn something.

Oh .. and in case you forgot.. we only beat them by 7 points this year when we were near full strength.

Don't be condescending, they're 4-15 for the season, so if that's amazing football then good for you. You wouldn't have a clue how much footy other people watch so that's an ordinary call.

Freo are hopeless, 4 out of those other 5 games were at the Gabba in great weather.

Oh, their one trip to Victoria they got flogged by Geelong :thumbsu:

By all means though, load up on them against the pies this week if you're that confident.

Dave he has played plenty of Footy in defense in the past. If required (like last week) he would be fine.

I still would have played him forward and Mihocek back.

2nd That. I would rather give McLarty a go who has a Future then play someone who has none past this Season

Don't be condescending, they're 4-15 for the season, so if that's amazing football then good for you. You wouldn't have a clue how much footy other people watch so that's an ordinary call.

Freo are hopeless, 4 out of those other 5 games were at the Gabba in great weather.

Oh, their one trip to Victoria they got flogged by Geelong :thumbsu:

By all means though, load up on them against the pies this week if you're that confident.

They have lost I think 9 games under 10 points

Don’t underestimate them mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back