Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 3: Everybody Hurts by R.E.M is our new club theme song

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I don't want it to happen. I think Port will get one win which should be enough to make finals. Either Collingwood will have an off game due to their injuries getting the better of them, or Essendon will falter at Adelaide oval after winning the tough match against Richmond or losing the game against Richmond then they'll have nothing to play for.
Essendon will lose to Richmond and have nothing to play for. The best we can hope for is Collingwood to beat Port (I don't think they will - injuries have to catch up with them soon), we allow North to belt us(it's not like they haven't done that before), and then in the last match North belt Saints and overtake Port's % with both teams on equal points. Simples. Anything, for Karma to rain down on those smug teal campaigners.:)

Port can miss the finals if they only win one game.

If Sydney and Melbourne both win 1 game out of their next two and Geelong win both their ganes then Port will finish 9th if they only win one game.
Plus North Melbourne have a couple of percentage boosters coming up. :)

Plus North Melbourne have a couple of percentage boosters coming up. :)
We will be helping them achieve their goal.

That's a poor troll, even going by your mobs standards

Essendon will lose to Richmond and have nothing to play for. The best we can hope for is Collingwood to beat Port (I don't think they will - injuries have to catch up with them soon), we allow North to belt us(it's not like they haven't done that before), and then in the last match North belt Saints and overtake Port's % with both teams on equal points. Simples. Anything, for Karma to rain down on those smug teal campaigners.:)
Collingwood should beat Port, I mean if the last 2 months are anything to go by.

I'm just mentioning the thread's existence and it just popped up this week and started by a guy who apparently has a good track record

I'm not making a value judgement, just that it is there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Polek rumoured offer - possibly up to $1.2mill for the first year.

Serious? He's had a good season but hell, he's just not that good. Can only kick left foot, totally hopeless on his non-preferred. Goes missing when their inside mids get done, and looks like the kid out of 'Mask". Who'd be crazy enough to offer that?

Jesus, imagine when an actual good player comes out of contract...like Smithers for example. Will he look at that offer and rightfully ask for half again on top?

You can't make thus s**t up....fair dinkum.

Lol, who would want to go to that basketcase... particularly Betts who left them.

Roughie has already said he is playing on for Hawks next year

Who puts their name to this rubbish?

Lol, who would want to go to that basketcase... particularly Betts who left them.

Roughie has already said he is playing on for Hawks next year

Who puts their name to this rubbish?
Betts loves Carlton mind you, he just didnt get on with Mick.

Carlton don't need to go after these guys, they wont help them.

The Polek rumoured offer - possibly up to $1.2mill for the first year.

Serious? He's had a good season but hell, he's just not that good. Can only kick left foot, totally hopeless on his non-preferred. Goes missing when their inside mids get done, and looks like the kid out of 'Mask". Who'd be crazy enough to offer that?

Jesus, imagine when an actual good player comes out of contract...like Smithers for example. Will he look at that offer and rightfully ask for half again on top?
There are couple of sides with heaps of cap space, so they can heavily front load contracts to attract a new player. North, Saints & Suns all have a stack of cap space.

4f274fe0d994a3f80fb9f61fd627c941

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/22...y/news-story/eba81084c9ea2d7b697c46fc9feb5231

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back