2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have that graph of number of games into youngsters this year where dockers lead by a long way? Having a blue with a Geelong supporter and need the ammo

Geelong are going to be ****** for a long time.
Ablett, Porkins, Duncan, Selwood, Henderson, Zac Smith, Dangerfield Taylor all close to finished. They’ve not got much coming through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently they’re looking at Gary Rohan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to the game.

- Was a s**t game
- Weiderman looks damn good
- McDonald is so good
- Give me Max King come draft time please
- Geelong were truly pathetic and embarrassing. Got no young talent coming through
- Ablett was meh, probably worst game I've seen him play in many years

Also I say this every year and it's incredible I'm still saying this in 2018 - How the f**k is Jordan Murdoch still on an AFL list? How did he make it past 10 games? Enormous spud and I honestly don't think he'd get a game at Carlton. Will never see what Chris Scott sees in him, no other coach would touch that spud.

AFL website named Dangerflog as Cats best!!!
Disagree with that.
Love the team the Demons have built & how deep is their midfield?!! :eek:
Hopefully they can go all the way

Think the Demons will get it done based on today’s performance.

The premiership? Would want to sort their forward line out and get mentally stronger in a hurry imo. They choked hard after the initial motivation wore off. Lucky it was only Geelong. No way a WC or Tigers let them get away with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL website named Dangerflog as Cats best!!!
Disagree with that.
Love the team the Demons have built & how deep is their midfield?!! :eek:
Hopefully they can go all the way

Dangerfield was well beaten and if he was the Cats best then they’ve got bigger problems that we even think. I particularly liked Jettas job on him and Ablett when they went forward, he killed them.

Dangerfield was well beaten and if he was the Cats best then they’ve got bigger problems that we even think. I particularly liked Jettas job on him and Ablett when they went forward, he killed them.

Jetta was fantastic defending one on one last night

Went to the game.

- Was a s**t game

I thought it was a great game. Melbourne's intensity was fantastic and their ball use was scintillating. The way they sliced Geelong open was beautiful to watch.

Plus all those missed goals added a sense of theatre and stopped it petering out into a standard flogging where the teams are just going through the motions for half the game.

Wiz is a douche. Always was really. Lucky he could play
Sorry. But no. Get off it. Sensational player, knew the game was for entertainment. Greatest indigenous player behind Goodes IMO.

Good on him for showing the passion for his ex- club. Not afraid to show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back