Media The Sweet FA - Three Things I Learnt This Week: NOW WITH BEEZ MELTS

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys had a bed? Our equipment manager needs to be sacked. As in fired.

Yeah we were playing 16 men for a couple of quarters there.

1. People wrote off the Swamprats too early
2. jackster83 is one of the best I've seen
3. #thestreak is alive and it's going to be hard to stop the Warriors

1. Match threads against the Swamparts kill careers
2. Saturday arvo/night qooty is shithouse
3. Playing 22% game time is boring

1. Rookies are like refugees these days, bought over and dumped into the low socio-economic areas that need cheap unskilled labour
2. The Warriors look even sexier now with pants, no big butts to be seen
3. Saturday footy, Sunday qooty is perfect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. That for a 7 game ruck, I'm really starting to hit my strides. I now need to start hitting the scoreboard more though.
2. No haydo = Wonders win. His curse in regards to the Swamprats inadvertently continues
3. The East Side Hawks really don't like having negative things said about them and the arguments of some are incredibly contradictory.

1. That for a 7 game ruck, I'm really starting to hit my strides. I now need to start hitting the scoreboard more though.
2. No haydo = Wonders win. His curse in regards to the Swamprats inadvertently continues
3. The East Side Hawks really don't like having negative things said about them and the arguments of some are incredibly contradictory.

No, we have no issue with negative things being said. We have issues with people that gutlessly squib when called out on them.

1. Maybe boncer34 was right about the wing changing the Hawks fortunes, maybe The Filth Wizard was heroic in facilitating it.
2. The Warriors are irrepressible.
3. Two prominent posters have "retired" or left the league in the last few weeks, both are back already. I understand one for dropping their BF account short term but the other is the most "look at me " poster going around. Next time you say you're gonna do something, follow through.

3. Two prominent posters have "retired" or left the league in the last few weeks, both are back. I understand one for dropping their BF account short term but the other is the most "look at me " poster going around. Next time you say you're gonna do something, follow through.
Who was the other one?

No, we have no issue with negative things being said. We have issues with people that gutlessly squib when called out on them.

Well, one of your teammates has already said that by posting I derail the thread but by not posting I'm a squib.

So enlighten me as to how precisely I'm supposed to answer back when one of your teammates has made that statement?

Oh s**t really? I think I have that person on ignore. Ha.
Putting people on ignore takes away the fun of thus place, far more lulz in reading the garbage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back