Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 9: Coney Island Warriors vs Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

_Cayz_ we require your services again...

It's the beetroot. It stains the lettuce and makes it all soggy.

It's a bit like TJASTA really, in theory he should be alright, but he's actually just a pile of wet lettuce.

It's the beetroot. It stains the lettuce and makes it all soggy.

It's a bit like TJASTA really, in theory he should be alright, but he's actually just a pile of wet lettuce.
just called me bill shorten

Nice sidestep, I'll allow it.

I just figured you were doing a Tiger71 and admitting you had a micropenis.
pff already done that on the pies borad
not my fault you don't get my insightful s o i c a l c o m m e n t a r y

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh.. TJASTA's stinking it up in here too? :$

1Q3v.gif

Coney Island Warriors vs Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Match of the Round Status should ensure a big crowd at Van Cortlandt Park. Some may have been turned off by not seeing Wooshette and her #streakcontinue. Hold on I have been informed that woosh doesnt streak for anybody. In a major upset the Coney Island Warriors had immortality snatched from them quicker than an Anne Rice novel. In a stunning upset the Warriors lost to the Furies x 25 points.

Its not as if the Warriors stumbled around. Their good players played well. Just the opposition played better. DapperJong , Reginald Perrin and Frankston Rover all got a lot of touches and BigJoeD_ again got a handful to keep in touch with Mooch on top of the FRED leaderboard. I dont think the team can be disappointed, just happens.

On the other hand the Mount Buller Demons dominated against the Blunders beating them by 37 points. A handful of players kept the DT fanbois happy with 4 scoring over 100 points manangatang , DemonJim , Tarkyn_24 and cats2rise all getting amongst it. ABray10 had 6 kicks for 5 goals 1. Thats some solid work. If the team can connect again like that you should go a long way. Please just go

As deserving MOTR status this is one of the harder ones to pick. Is the #streakstartingagain going to trend or is #streakhangover the new one in town? I think there will be a slight hangover and the Demons to get up

Demons x 3 points

In unrelated Grah news , somebody survived a 2nd helping
Liked for the effort, not the prediction, which is flawed.

In all the match threads in all the weeks in all the months in all the years why did this humble Eagles supporter have to come up against a bunch of dees.

In all the match threads in all the weeks in all the months in all the years why did this humble Eagles supporter have to come up against a bunch of dees.
Hahaha how ironic, you scared?

Hahaha how ironic, you scared?

I like the dees to a point, my close friend DemonJim however will likely cop some melts from me which I'll apologise for in a few months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back