List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think Suns would realistically take for May? Surely our first round and a second (if we can get our hands on one) is enough?

Maybe 1st Round Pick and a Experienced AFL Player

Which in all fairness is about right, as much as we'd love to get our hands on a first rounder I just don't see that happening......and it's partly irrelevant nowadays what contract is offered to players when trying to figure out there worth cause there all way over paid, it's just the way footy has become.

If Freo trade Neale to the lions then maybe they need to try and get hold of their 2nd rounder which is currently 22 and I see this as around the mark for Langdon.
Freo have pick 5 and 77 is their second pick. Not sure they’ll prioritize Langdon above Hogan and Lobb . Only losing Neal won’t get them enough.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but Jon Ralph is reporting that Robert Harvey will not be going to the Saints next year as has been rumoured.

Hopefully going somewhere else then

Freo have pick 5 and 77 is their second pick. Not sure they’ll prioritize Langdon above Hogan and Lobb . Only losing Neal won’t get them enough.

Na what I meant was Freo try and get the lions 2nd which is currently 22 but your right, Langdon would be 4th in line as priority out of those players.....I think their first and the lions first will get Hogan across the line, it's just a matter of how they get the Lobb deal done and then what they have left over for Langdon.....maybe next years 2nd for Lobb.

Surely our great culture, Bucks as coach, post career opportunities and that we lost a grand final by less than a goal with our injury list makes us a team/club players from other clubs want to join.
If we have this perceived "great culture" why do i constantly hear Moore, and now Langdon possibly out ?.

If we struggle to land a top key defender and/or lose Langdon/Moore is it worth picking up Ryan Schoenmakers?
I know he wasn't great this year, but is still only 27 and would cost nothing.
This year? He hasn’t been great, ever, in his entire career. I can’t believe people are even contemplating him. Horrible footballer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was Harvey our midfield coach yesterday when we got pantsed after 1/2 time?
Yes. He was also our midfield coach all the times we won on our way to the grand final this year.

The issue with trading for May is that Gold Coast will get a top five compensation pick as a free agent if they hold on to him for just one more year.

We need him now, not next year.

May is a good full back - our current full back is Dunn, out injured - plus May is a complete a-hole, will run through opponents, send them into next week if necessary.

Just what I want to see at FB next season.

When May runs through Lynch next season, every single player of ours will grow brass balls.

We have to give GC what they want or we lose him to another club who will give GC what they want now or we have to wait a year to grab May as a free agent.

This year? He hasn’t been great, ever, in his entire career. I can’t believe people are even contemplating him. Horrible footballer.

Yep. Managed to just squeak through for a premiership in 2015 in maybe the best team of the AFL era.

Ironically, he played probably the best game of his career that day, at CHF. Hasn't got near it since, and won't.

I won't assume he's down for the count. It might be being a new dad, an illness, but it definitely could be father time. His year this year was a noticeable step down.
Lol no it wasn't, probably his best season in 3 years. Still the guy I prefer to have the ball when the pressure is high. 15 brownlow votes probably disagrees wirh you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back