List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol no it wasn't, probably his best season in 3 years. Still the guy I prefer to have the ball when the pressure is high. 15 brownlow votes probably disagrees wirh you too.
500px-HA_HA_HA%2C_OH_WOW.jpg

Yep. Managed to just squeak through for a premiership in 2015 in maybe the best team of the AFL era.

Ironically, he played probably the best game of his career that day, at CHF. Hasn't got near it since, and won't.
He plays in a system that makes players look way better than they actually are, and he still has always looked awful. That should be all anyone needs to know.

Afl trade whisperer is saying Scully is interested in moving back to Melbourne (the city, not the club) any takers?

Yes, exactly the player we need to play on the other wing from Phillips, along with Sidebottom we'd have 3 of the best runners in the comp. May also be able to snag him with our first, which would also be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. Would take him. Suits our playing style at the moment. Like having another Sidebottom.

Also need to address KPD obviously
+1. Scully and Sidebottom is a considerable upgrade on Sidebottom/Phillips. If he were open to it Phillips is a player who could be put up for trade imo. His 2018 season may see him fetch a decent price and I think there are some limitations to his game that Scully doesn't have.

Lol on the Gaff calls

Are you actually trolling yourself..? You'd almost need to have had a labotomy to not think recruiting Gaff would be a good thing.

Its pretty much the Daniel Wells recruitment over again but with a player actually capable of getting on the park.

Was Harvey our midfield coach yesterday when we got pantsed after 1/2 time?
Are you suggesting he told the mids not to play well? But Taylor didn’t understand the instructions?

Sometimes the opposition play well.

Pity and great shame.

We're not far enough ahead of the next tier (2018 form) to rely on what we have. We show some balls now, go hard at a KPP. With the Bombers, Norf, Dogs etc looking to bolster with some names, we could fall back a little next year.
Who'd be a list manager? Not me, * that. :D

Are you actually trolling yourself..? You'd almost need to have had a labotomy to not think recruiting Gaff would be a good thing.

Its pretty much the Daniel Wells recruitment over again but with a player actually capable of getting on the park.
I'll go one better and say you'd have to be an idiot to think recruiting him would be a good idea considering what it would cost us - most likely players we actually need. And I'd say we still have to pay Wells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back