Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty optimistic about our list after seeing West Coast win the flag. Would give them 8 A graders (at a stretch): Shuey, Yeo, Gaff, McGovern, Darling, Kennedy, Hurn, Natianui. Rest of their team is pretty average. Our A-graders are probably: Merrett, Daniher, Heppell, Hurley, Smith, Hooker. If we can get a few of the guys on the verge of elite status i.e. Parish, McGrath, Stringer, Fantasia, Langford, Saad, McKenna, to take their games to a new level, we will be well on our way to a top 4 finish, without the need to add too much to our list this trade/draft period.

I don’t know what’s worse: calling Cale Hooker an A-grader, or saying the likes of Parish, Langford, Saad and McKenna are on the verge of being A-graders.

I love this time of year - the overrating of players gives us prime nuff content.

I don’t know what’s worse: calling Cale Hooker an A-grader, or saying the likes of Parish, Langford, Saad and McKenna are on the verge of being A-graders.

I love this time of year - the overrating of players gives us prime nuff content.
The only A-Grade about that is the level of delusion. Classic Essendon massive overrating of their own players.

Nick Dal Santo:

When I think of Dom Tyson is think of a neat kick. A good outside player.

This guy is a joke.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick Dal Santo:

When I think of Dom Tyson is think of a neat kick. A good outside player.

This guy is a joke.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Haha, a Dees fan has called up and corrected him that he's not a good kick, and he's not an outsider midfielder ... and he the peanut has just doubled down on it, stating that "Dees fans see it differently" ... because we actually watch you idiot!

Haha, a Dees fan has called up and corrected him that he's not a good kick, and he's not an outsider midfielder ... and he the peanut has just doubled down on it, stating that "Dees fans see it differently" ... because we actually watch you idiot!
Shhh , anyway to bump up his value , bit like real estate , “ renovators delight “ usually mean house falling apart . Therefore Tyson is a great kick ;)

Ah Carlton Fans
This one I could see happening, provided Carlton gives them a second round pick back. Adelaide will be desperate to take Lukosius/Rankine.

This one I could see happening, provided Carlton gives them a second round pick back. Adelaide will be desperate to take Lukosius/Rankine.
P1 = 3000
Carlton 2nd P24 = 785

P7 = 1644
P15 = 1112
McGovern = 1029 = P17?

I'm really not sure whether I rate McGovern (Adel version) higher or lower than P17.

Been reported that we won't even offer one of our 4th rounders for this Kent.
It'll be pick 75 or take him in the PSD.

Talk about a Kent move. I like it.

We're basically getting him for free at this point. I agree with other posters that 3 years is a little much but considering what we're trading to get him I'm happy to consider the 3rd year the actual trade cost as opposed to the pick and I can deal with that.

‘Carji’ Greeves Medal – Top 10
1. Mark Blicavs (234 votes)
2. Patrick Dangerfield (233.5)
2. Tim Kelly (233.5)
4. Tom Hawkins (229)
5. Joel Selwood (220.5)
6. Mitch Duncan (216)
6. Tom Stewart (216)
8. Jake Kolodjashnij (203)
9. Sam Menegola (200)
10. Zach Tuohy (194.5)

When Blicavs is your best player by half a vote:drunk::geelong:

I’d like to dedicate a general entry to those who use the AFL ‘Official Player Ratings’ when formulating an argument regarding trade value.

You the real MVPs.

Honour less bastards, a man who can not keep his word is lower than a snake’s arse.

They still believe he went to North on Wednesday, told them he would sign for them, and then changed.

Wednesday...a day during the FA period where he could have signed on there and than. They are deluded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh boy ... they were even debating what number he was going to wear ...
Now he’s “no good”, “a thug”, “mentally unstable” and “not what we need”.

"Just had a chat the confidence has risen from certain to certainly certain.:thumbsu: It is happening and I just feel my head could fall clean off when the side runs out in 19.

we will have such a different look with Gaff, Polec, Hall, Newman, Jacobs, garner , Zurhaar and Mckay"
This one got me laughing, to go from certain to certainly certain and it still backfires :drunk:

That’s really hard to come back from. Unless of course Brad can manufacture some exciting news really really fast and pretend that was the exciting news? I don’t know what though. He either has to quickly talk Wingard into nominating Norf as a preferred destination, or get a sex change in time for preseason - except that might be regarded as weird rather than exciting.

Tyson and pick 33 for Preuss

Preuss + Tyson for Dees 2019 1st rounder

Sweet, tell Melbourne to pay half, and we'll offer him 2 x $400K with triggers and conditions on a 3rd year. Costs us $275K a year max. locked in.

We'll take him if they cough over 33 with him for Preuss. 33 then goes to GWS for Finlayson.
Melb: Preuss
North: Tyson and 2019 1st round pick

It’s an epidemic over there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back