Racing October - Daily Punt (4 in a row)

Remove this Banner Ad

Waller gonna recommend to miss the CP, not mature enough
Doesn't want to cost himself a piece of history by upsetting Winx winning 4 in a row is more like it. You can genuinely see a horse like that getting a soft lead kicking 4 clear around the turn and holding on, a lot like So You Think 9 years ago.

it's simple.

if he runs poorly in the CP just don't bring him back if he's not 110%, loses 0 value if he gets beat in the CP. he'll get trotted out as genuine miler, didn't stick the 2000, rank into a freak of nature in Winx.

if he runs 2nd, only increases value.

if he stole it.... wow.

it's simple.

if he runs poorly in the CP just don't bring him back if he's not 110%, loses 0 value if he gets beat in the CP. he'll get trotted out as genuine miler, didn't stick the 2000, rank into a freak of nature in Winx.

if he runs 2nd, only increases value.

if he stole it.... wow.
If he wins Arrowfield would go out Michael Hutchence style

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vasillator was 3 wide too on his back. He was actually a really big run and might stretch out to the derby.
Yeah he definitely looked that type, but there goes any chance of getting a price. Don't like the stable either but it was certainly a decent trial.

That ~2000/2400m Euro form is deadly for here. Always measures up against our so called 'class'. Johannes Vermeer last year, Cliffs and Yucatan today. Avilius in Sydney - these are all B and C graders in Europe, here they are stars.

Could've had a huge day playing with that theory, instead I won enough for a few beers. Whatever. Pretty enjoyable day IMO - great races.

nice race at bunbury coming up.

Black sabbath does a lot wrong for barrier 7 over 1000m to be 2.50. Not saying he can't but he could be very good if that price is an indication of ability given he's going to get a lot further.

first couple of starts actually reminded me of the ungelded Black Heart Bart

nice race at bunbury coming up.

Black sabbath does a lot wrong for barrier 7 over 1000m to be 2.50. Not saying he can't but he could be very good if that price is an indication of ability given he's going to get a lot further.

first couple of starts actually reminded me of the ungelded Black Heart Bart

All 3 in the market ran like absolute cats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back