Racing October - Daily Punt (4 in a row)

Remove this Banner Ad

And that Ladies and Gentleman is what you call, having panels on your opposition.

3-deep the trip and storms away :$

Surely Waller doesn't have the balls to put him into the cox plate, imagine him with 49kg leading a Cox Plate even winx won't get near him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually got half a scare for a minute when Vassilator was that close to him at the top of the straight - completely inferior animal, but he's a strong horse at the trip and TAS had been wide...

Then he just dropped him lol.

Surely Waller doesn't have the balls to put him into the cox plate, imagine him with 49kg leading a Cox Plate even winx won't get near him.
He won't ,TAS would go all Shamus Award "catch me if you can"
Too scared he'd ruin the fairytale
Winx still wins regardless IMO

I actually got half a scare for a minute when Vassilator was that close to him at the top of the straight - completely inferior animal, but he's a strong horse at the trip and TAS had been wide...

Then he just dropped him lol.
Vasillator was 3 wide too on his back. He was actually a really big run and might stretch out to the derby.

That's the thing. What are they saving him for?

Unless he's keen to race him on till 4YO autumn, I reckon have a throw at the stumps and then retire if they have to.

Lol he’s not racing at 4. Pedigree is in the top 0.001% in the world, ability is higher. I’d have him at $60-80mil. Will stand for around 90-120k next season.

In June I was hoping he’d go under the radar for a derby win and get a 20k serve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back