Traded Jesse Hogan [traded with #65 to Fremantle for #6 and #23]

Remove this Banner Ad

Your angry paraphrasing above states:

1. It’s up to the buyer to satisfy the seller. No s**t. How difficult is this for the average human to understand. Although some here have massive difficulty.

2. They are into May. No s**t.

3. They will probably need some of the assets they get from the Hogan trade to get May done. No s**t. They don’t have a first rounder this year.

I’m not sure why you would get your back up about any of this. It’s not unreasonable and is not some biased Victorian conspiracy against your club.

It’s your list manager being petulant. But we will see him flip back again on Monday.

Point 1 is genuinely funny. You claim that people on here have difficulty understanding something that you appear incapable of understanding yourself. I’ll repeat: it’s up to the seller to satisfy the buyer and up to the buyer to satisfy the seller. Both apply. Otherwise any seller can name a stupidly high price and expect buyers to fork out. Amazing you don’t understand this.

There is no petulance from Bell. Fair bit from you, and by extension, Mahoney.

Ultimatum

noun
  1. a final demand or statement of terms, the rejection of which will result in retaliation or a breakdown in relations.

Though I'd put that up there so you Freo folks could brush up on your vocabulary. No charge.

Did you have to look it up?
That’s exactly what I meant. Melbourne said this is the offer you need to meet to get Hogan. Mahoney publicly said that Freo knows what they have to give.
That’s an ultimatum - pay up or walk. Bell walked.

Your angry paraphrasing above states:

1. It’s up to the buyer to satisfy the seller. No s**t. How difficult is this for the average human to understand. Although some here have massive difficulty.

2. They are into May. No s**t.

3. They will probably need some of the assets they get from the Hogan trade to get May done. No s**t. They don’t have a first rounder this year.

I’m not sure why you would get your back up about any of this. It’s not unreasonable and is not some biased Victorian conspiracy against your club.

It’s your list manager being petulant. But we will see him flip back again on Monday.

When he gets his way...

Point 1 is genuinely funny. You claim that people on here have difficulty understanding something that you appear incapable of understanding yourself. I’ll repeat: it’s up to the seller to satisfy the buyer and up to the buyer to satisfy the seller. Both apply. Otherwise any seller can name a stupidly high price and expect buyers to fork out. Amazing you don’t understand this.

There is no petulance from Bell. Fair bit from you, and by extension, Mahoney.

So Freo offer him to a chance to return to WA, visit the facility after 3 years of chasing him and submit a below market offer and Bell is not showing petulance?

So Freo offer him to a chance to return to WA, visit the facility after 3 years of chasing him and submit a below market offer and Bell is not showing petulance?

Change the situation from Freo chasing Hogan to Brisbane chasing Neale and rewrite your sentence. Or even the Eagles and Tim Kelly.

Are Brisbane petulant? Are West Coast petulant?

Only difference is that the Dee's used the cheap strategy of leaking to the media making it a public conversation. Freo called the Dee's on this and apparently that's an issue.

He explored an opportunity, I still don’t see where he’s requested a trade or expressed a desire to return to Perth. Josh Thomas explored Sydney, Dustin Martin explored GWS, doesn’t mean they want to move clubs. It does seem Melbourne want him out the door to get May.

Probably the part that said he would like to return to perth and play for Fremantle...to cryptic for you?

Change the situation from Freo chasing Hogan to Brisbane chasing Neale and rewrite your sentence. Or even the Eagles and Tim Kelly.

Are Brisbane petulant? Are West Coast petulant?

Only difference is that the Dee's used the cheap strategy of leaking to the media making it a public conversation. Freo called the Dee's on this and apparently that's an issue.

Pick 5 and a second is fair value for Neale which from I understand Brisbane have offered. Petulance lies with Fremantle.

And Hogan is a more valuable player than Neale. If Freo had any concerns with Hogans longevity why submit an offer in the first place? If they were serious it should have been Pick 11 and next years first.

How do you know they leaked it?

IMO the petulance lies with Kelly himself for picking one team in the first place.

I missed that report. Got a link with a direct quote?
It’s ok, Mahoney’s quote was that he explored the opportunity to return to Perth and play for Fremantle. Nowhere did he put in a trade request and it’s one thing for him to want to return, he has to have a club that wants him for what Melbourne are asking. Mahoney said take our terms or walk and we walked. F*#k Mahoney. F*#k Melbourne.

Pick 5 and a second is fair value for Neale which from I understand Brisbane have offered. Petulance lies with Fremantle.

And Hogan is a more valuable player than Neale. If Freo had any concerns with Hogans longevity why submit an offer in the first place?

How do you know they leaked it?

IMO the petulance lies with Kelly himself for picking one team in the first place.

Disagree with the first part, not the value I think Freo should accept 5 and a second and part with Neale on good terms but so far almost all reports are that Brisbane have stuck with 5 and only 5.

And Hogan is a more valuable player than Neale. If Freo had any concerns with Hogan longevity why submit an offer in the first place?

How do you know they leak it?

Twitter reports on Friday said it was only pick 5 and Brissy weren't budging. Petulance I tells ya!!!

West Coast won't offer a first for Kelly. Petulance I tells ya!!!

Petulance everywhere!!!

Probably the part that said he would like to return to perth and play for Fremantle...to cryptic for you?

Why didn’t he nominate us like every other player going through the correct process? It’s easy to say that what he said but by nominating us it’s unequivocal that he actually said and meant it. It would have been nice if he didn’t leave so many doors open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading this thread makes my head hurt. How are the same people talking the same crap all weekend. Nothing has happened

Why didn’t he nominate us like every other player going through the correct process? It’s easy to say that what he said but by nominating us it’s unequivocal that he actually said and meant it. It would have been nice if he didn’t leave so many doors open.

Don't think contracted players like to nominate a club unless they're extremely confident a deal will get done. Pretty clear May wants to leave too but he hasn't requested anything as of yet.

Correction.
Melbourne offered him a chance to return to WA and leaked his visit to the facility. Yes, Freo have chased him.

Petulance is a good description for Mahoney and Melbourne fans when the historic trade deal doesn’t happen how they expect.
Melbourne posters were talking up picks 4 and 5. It’s been reported (probably an exaggeration because you know, Journos) that Melbourne asked for 4,5 and Cerra or Brayshaw for Hogan. And when Bell didn’t fold, your list manager spat the dummy in the press, Journos disgraced themselves with their hysterical overreactions and the stupider Melbourne and neutral posters on here shook with rage (literally!) as they typed their condemnations. And you call Bell petulant? Please.

Not sure why he had to come out and publicly nominate you as his club, is that really the correct process?

And maybe he didnt nominate and request a trade to Freo was because Melbourne told him that we would have to get fair compensation otherwise he would be playing at Melbourne next year.

He has said he would like to go home and play at Freo to the club, club happy to give him his wish if we can get a fair deal.

Correction.
Melbourne offered him a chance to return to WA and leaked his visit to the facility. Yes, Freo have chased him.

Petulance is a good description for Mahoney and Melbourne fans when the historic trade deal doesn’t happen how they expect.
Melbourne posters were talking up picks 4 and 5. It’s been reported (probably an exaggeration because you know, Journos) that Melbourne asked for 4,5 and Cerra or Brayshaw for Hogan. And when Bell didn’t fold, your list manager spat the dummy in the press, Journos disgraced themselves with their hysterical overreactions and the stupider Melbourne and neutral posters on here shook with rage (literally!) as they typed their condemnations. And you call Bell petulant? Please.

I dont believe we asked for 4,5 and Cerra or Brayshaw, especially if the report is true that we would have accepted 5 and 23.

Who knows though?

Jon Ralph, Herald Sun

Neale is a free agent who will walk from Fremantle - albeit for a compensation pick - and will spend the year stewing given he has already told Ross Lyon, Steve Rosich and Peter Bell he won’t play for them =
COMPLETELY MADE THIS s**t UP GO READ NEALES B&F SPEACH

"But while the downside of Fremantle passing on Hogan is that they will never again have the chance to recruit him, the Demons just play Hogan for a year, trade him as a non-free agent then get May as a free agent next year=
SO WE NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO GET HOGAN AGAIN BUT MAY AUTOMATICALLY GOES TO MELBOURNE NEXT YEAR ????

Fremantle will lose Neale in 12 months and still have done little to solve their forward woes=
IF YOU CAN SEE INTO THE FUTURE TELL ME SOMETHING BLOODY USEFULL LIKE THE LOTTO NUMBERS YOU PARROT

Seems like an opinion piece mate. Calm down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back