List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The depth we have around the ball is frightening.

Keep rotating them through, so much difficulty for opposition.

Grundy feeding:

Pendlebury
Treloar
Adams
Sidebottom
Sier
De Goey
Beams
Wells

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I’m 50/50 on who we should chase, May or Beams.
But either way, the only way I would give up this years first and next years first is if Gold Coast sent back 29 or Brisbane sent back 32 to help with Acadamy picks.

Wouldn’t be adverse to seeing Pendles move behind the ball in defence if Beams joins.

The skipper might even head back to the wing like his Under 18 glory days. Wouldn't write him off yet as an inside mid, his September was severely impacted by his illness during the bye round. Never seemed to be running on top of the ground after that.

Grundy feeding:

Pendlebury
Treloar
Adams
Sidebottom
Sier
De Goey
Beams
Wells

Exactly.

This whole argument of Bloke A will push Bloke B out of the midfield is rubbish. All these boys will coexist and fcukin tear the comp a new one next year. Good luck to the oppo getting their hands on the pill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has crossed my mind as the logical move for him to extend his career. However with the the new 6-6-6 rules for next year; I have concerns about trying to hide midfielders in other positions (especially defence).

Dees looked vulnerable with both Vince and Lewis in their defence to the point where they had to drop Vince. Lewis still looked pretty cooked hiding in the backline and fear Pendles may get exposed with his lack of speed or pace.
We have tried it before and wasn’t very successful
I think he is best extracting the ball from the middle
Not enough pace for a wing either

I’m 50/50 on who we should chase, May or Beams.
But either way, the only way I would give up this years first and next years first is if Gold Coast sent back 29 or Brisbane sent back 32 to help with Acadamy picks.

Beams easy.

We have Dunn, Moore, Goldy, Langdon, Howe, Berg and obviously Maynard and Crisp down back. May is overrated in my view.

Beams is a star of the comp. Will do serious damage for us next season. 29 isn't even old, 3-4 years of good footy left in him.

The skipper might even head back to the wing like his Under 18 glory days. Wouldn't write him off yet as an inside mid, his September was severely impacted by his illness during the bye round. Never seemed to be running on top of the ground after that.
Good call on Pendles’ health throughout the finals. I’m amazed at how many seem to be so quick to write off a champion as “past it”, “slowing down” etc.

Hearing through a reliable source that a deal is done:

Pies: Out - Pick 18, Future 1st, Thomas and Phillips
Lions: Out - Dayne Beams and Pick 5
Suns: Out - Pick 2

Pies: In - Pick 2 (to be used on Jack Lukosius) and Dayne Beams
Lions: In - Pick 18, Future 1st (both to be sent to Freo for Lachie Neale) and Thomas
Suns: In - Pick 5 and Phillips

Bookmark it. Done deal.

LOL!!!!

I think tomorrow will be the day for getting Beams officially.

Looked like we were edging close to a deal today. I wouldn't be able to stomach it if it went into Wednesday.

I think tomorrow will be the day for getting Beams officially.

Looked like we were edging close to a deal today. I wouldn't be able to stomach it if it went into Wednesday.
If the Beams deal gets signed off tomorrow, the Bears won’t be able to appear as though they squeezed every last drop out of us. I’d put the chances of it getting done and announced tomorrow at no more than 10% personally.

Still think Greenwood is best 22 for next year - still has a role to play unless some of our other midfielders can get some mongrel and learn to tag. Mayne should be safe unless he regresses this offseason. Possibly Aish at the expense of Beams, but Aish was playing in defence the past few weeks so don’t see Beams taking his role in the team.

Sier who only plays midfield for 60% game time seems the most likely candidate unless he has a massive preseason.
His pre season has already started. He’ll play every game for 75% you’d hope

Grundy feeding:

Pendlebury
Treloar
Adams
Sidebottom
Sier
De Goey
Beams
Wells

Will they all fit in one team without affecting balance?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back