Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the cigars ready! all the best mate

*! Knew I forgot something!

It's bad enough I was driving all over the show this morning when I had to drive the missus to hospital after absinth last night. Baby not supposed to be here for another two weeks (minus one week as this is c-section).

Sent from mTalk

Anaesthetic not working. Missus out to sleep and I've been turfed out of the operating room.

I can hear our kid being born and crying and I'm not there and it kinda sucks. Sitting on BF watching the royals.

Just wanna get in there.

Sent from mTalk

Anaesthetic not working. Missus out to sleep and I've been turfed out of the operating room.

I can hear our kid being born and crying and I'm not there and it kinda sucks. Sitting on BF watching the royals.

Just wanna get in there.

Geez that really sucks man hope all goes ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wanna get in there.

Sent from mTalk
Turfed out. That sucks. Hope all gone well

Well I've got no recollection of what I wrote, but it must've been a long time ago - the last post in that thread was in December o_O

c92da075-21c3-4d2c-b7c1-64e5a6c1c8fe.png

#lolnorth

Just wanna get in there.

Sent from mTalk

That's tough. All the best.

Just wanna get in there.

Sent from mTalk
Good luck!

Whe you realise that “Candy, Candy, Candy I can’t let you go” song that you always assumed was Bowie is actually Iggy Pop.

Man, Iggy can sing when he tries.

I met Iggy and chatted with him once.

We did not bump penises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back