List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Watch - Depth Chart In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

They wanted us to trade picks from next year and give the other side a pick upgrade

so we gut the class of 2020?

List management is more than just looking 6 months ahead

Who they picked: Riley Collier-Dawkins (20), Jack Ross (43), Fraser Turner (58), Luke English (62)

Verdict: This was a draft all about midfielders for Richmond. All of the pre-draft hype had the Tigers linked to the best big-bodied onballer. While the Blues might have snuck in and stolen Liam Stocker from their grasp at pick No.19, the Tigers pounced on the next best prospect in Collier-Dawkins. They added to their midfield depth with Ross, who demonstrated throughout the year his ability to find the footy at TAC Cup level with Oakleigh. Turner and English also add a bit on the outside, with the latter's versatility and endurance his biggest assets. They'll be happy with the injection of depth. – Riley Beveridge

Riley Beveridge Spoon supporter already spinning the Carlton line. Love to see that pick swap fail spectacularly.
next best lel

we and the crows were gonna take him ahead of stocker

yay
52906f3e370bdcfa3e1878b0f5463444

Yep with all 3 available you throw the kitchen sink to atleast get one in our range. I'm still a little bit annoyed after the high of last night, we needed to be on the blower to every club with a pick between 25-35 & ready to pounce. Having a GC third rounder means we can be aggressive with our 2019 second, what was Clarke & Hartley doing all last night? The lack of preparation showed when St Kilda blindsided us.

Example of said melts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously wtf is the point of Chol and Aarts. Both s**t and will never play anyway. Rather take a punt on a kid. We've had a s**t draft aside from LSD IMO.

Yeah, well, I’m not so sure about Chol but I think Aarts is worth a shot.

Yep with all 3 available you throw the kitchen sink to atleast get one in our range. I'm still a little bit annoyed after the high of last night, we needed to be on the blower to every club with a pick between 25-35 & ready to pounce. Having a GC third rounder means we can be aggressive with our 2019 second, what was Clarke & Hartley doing all last night? The lack of preparation showed when St Kilda blindsided us.

Example of said melts

what did the saints do to us?

With Chol its simple - if he takes footy and off field preparation seriously, he'll develop quickly, if not he'll be delisted this time next season. Clubs tried to put the fear into and hoping it will trigger him into being more professional.

Doubt aarts can step up

Aarts and Chol are s**t. No point FFS. Lazy selections.
Not lazy, I would say that the recruiters place more value on player loyalty. Need to be cut throat and not pick players on loyalty.

Both Aarts and Chol no where near AFL level, I would also like to have seen them pick young more talented kids. The Swans once again will blitz the rookie draft, bookmark it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back