Sheffield Shield Round 6: Victoria v Western Australia @ Melbourne Cricket Ground

Match result

• VIC win

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • WA win

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Draw, VIC more bonus points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw, WA more bonus points

• Draw, equal number bonus points

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Tie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Really pleased for Maddinson.

Vics being able to bring someone like him in when they have Finch/Handscomb/Harris out is pretty good indication of exceptional depth compared to most.

Would probably prefer Maddinson to stay in now and drop Dean if Finch comes back.

I find the celebrations of the West Australians a bit distasteful. Yes, they got him out, but it was a complete accident, and to be high-fiving each other is out of order.

I find the celebrations of the West Australians a bit distasteful. Yes, they got him out, but it was a complete accident, and to be high-fiving each other is out of order.
Lel, any team would celebrate that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a standard celebration.

Maddo about you Nic

Nic Maddinson, born and bred Victorian, great to see a bloke score a ton in his debut shield game.

Just like Harris, another stumbling career saved by the gold standard of Aussie cricket haha ;)

Back