Collingwood 2019 - Redemption?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of synergy about the whole thing.

We got the runs prelim final week. You s**t your pants the following.

Richmond choked big time. Richmond fans already were lining up for grand final tickets. Game was over at half time against the pies!!! Richmond fans are going to be very disappointed when they don’t finish top 4 in 2019!!! Oh well at least you fluked a premiership in 2017!!

Explain how 1 in 18 is better chance than 1 in 10. You are embarrassing yourself with maths year 3 students could comprehend.
I already have explained it in my 1st post, if you spread the talent over more teams, then those teams become weaker, get a good squad together and it's easier to win.
Back to backs and three peats are rare occurences, but look who many we have already since we went to AFL.

I don't know where u plucked 10 from, but lets go with 10

If you diluted the teams to 10 teams, then spread the best players between those 10 teams, everyone of them would be strong.

I already have explained it in my 1st post, if you spread the talent over more teams, then those teams become weaker, get a good squad together and it's easier to win.
Back to backs and three peats are rare occurences, but look who many we have already since we went to AFL.

I don't know where u plucked 10 from, but lets go with 10

If you diluted the teams to 10 teams, then spread the best players between those 10 teams, everyone of them would be strong.

You really dont get what raw maths means do you?

6 was a figure pulled from thin air. The point whether its 4 6 or 8 or even 10. Fewer teams means an easier path to the GF.

So any league with less than 12 (is it 12 - whats the cut off?), righto got it:thumbsu:

OK everyone the VFL is irrelevant pre 1926 and according to CrowInFiji the SANFL and WAFL still are now because they have no more than 10 teams.

Collingwood choked no more than Hawthorn did in 2012. Bring on the three peat!
West Coast did everything to prove that they were the best side. Beating Richmond and Pies 3 times. Choke or not the best team won it.

Unfortunately many people fail to understand a 5 goal lead isn't what it was in the 70's. They were within 15 points at quarter time after 2 quick goals. The lead meant bugger all.

End of the day its so hard to stay up these days so really hard to see what the future holds. I believe we have far more talent than the bulldogs who really relied on effort and game plan hence the quick drop away.

You can be super dominate like Richmond but means bugger all if you can't make it to the last day and win!

'Raw Maths' based on your previous comments also means that player A who had 15 possessions in a game was better than player B who had 14 possessions.

But we all know the world is a little more complex than that.
Come on then explain it to us all, because what i read is you saying it's harder to make finals in an 18 team comp than a 10 team comp.
I have expained why that is not always true.

Both of you are being so thick. My point was onlyever about the raw maths and I have stated in my original post that its a starting point which then other factors come into it. Mouthbreathers of the most obnoxious, ignorant sort.

So any league with less than 12 (is it 12 - whats the cut off?), righto got it:thumbsu:

OK everyone the VFL is irrelevant pre 1926 and according to CrowInFiji the SANFL and WAFL still are now because they have no more than 10 teams.

I would argue everything pre-West Coast is irrelevant. But hey, don't let your insecurities get in the wayof thinking rationally.

I would argue everything pre-West Coast is irrelevant. But hey, don't let your insecurities get in the wayof thinking rationally.

OK everyone CrowInFiji has declared anything pre West Coast is irrelevant so if you went to or played footy pre 1987 it is irrelevant. Sorry WB fans you only have 1 flag - hey don't yell at me cause you're irrelevant, oh and Saints fans you don't have any.

Mods can we shut down any footy history threads? Oh also can we request that AFLTABLES shut up shop also?,Maybe the AFL website? Any club that was around before then sorry you're out!

Actually let's do it properly.

Mods could you please find any members that were born pre WC and ensure their account is deleted? Cause y'know we're irrelevant and insecure something something.

Sorry Collingwood you're irrelevant, so no point in redeeming. Close thread.

:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK everyone CrowInFiji has declared anything pre West Coast is irrelevant so if you went to or played footy pre 1987 it is irrelevant. Sorry WB fans you only have 1 flag - hey don't yell at me cause you're irrelevant, oh and Saints fans you don't have any.

Mods can we shut down any footy history threads? Oh also can we request that AFLTABLES shut up shop also?,Maybe the AFL website? Any club that was around before then sorry you're out!

Mods could you please find any members that were born pre WC and ensure their account is deleted? Cause y'know we're irrelevant and insecure something something.

51d7476bb67ff8a97e05ee6aa29d9c05.jpg

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Well this is a meltdown for the ages

Imagine having such a chip on your shoulder you think a competition should ignore its history because it introduced new teams at one point lol.

By that logic Hawthorn could argue that the VFL shouldn't count prior to their 1925 admission lol

Imagine having such a chip on your shoulder you think a competition should ignore its history because it introduced new teams at one point lol.

By that logic Hawthorn could argue that the VFL shouldn't count prior to their 1925 admission lol

That's not the logic at all.

You haven't explained anything, you said in the post i replied to that it is now harder to make finals as there are more teams, i call bullshit.

In my most original pozt in this thread I went into more detail. Your laziness to go find it is your issue not mine.

If you can't handle being questioned about how wrong you are, then stick to your original post and stop talking crap

No my point is well made. Being questioned on topics that extend from my point are fine but being asked to re-explain my point because you cannot grasp it is not useful for my time. Get a tutor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back