Media Transparency in BEEZ Voting.

Should the BEEZ votes be made public?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Listen here Toni, alright? You can't just copy paste like you used to. Alright?

I found if you right click on the gif then choose "copy image" option you can ctrl V straight into a post :)

1546888883944.png

1546888894635.png

I won't be disclosing my votes for the simple reason that I don't believe I need the validation of people on here for the way I voted.

My conscience is perfectly clear in the way that I voted and I know that I had no bias with my votes whatsoever.

Did you vote for me

BRAB I wish to put an end to this conspiracy. Did you vote for Ant Bear?

No I didn't. I legitimately don't rate ant bear as a poster at all and think he relies on being an excel monkey to compensate for the fact he has an incredibly boring and one paced posting style.

Genuinely wouldn't have the bloke top 40 in my rankings.

No I didn't. I legitimately don't rate ant bear as a poster at all and think he relies on being an excel monkey to compensate for the fact he has an incredibly boring and one paced posting style.

First of all, that's racist.

Secondly, do you feel there are many voters that reward those in league administrative positions with beez votes, and if so why the hate for Ljp86? What has he done wrong in the eyes of the voters?

Thirdly, do you believe that in response to The Filth Wizard's rise as cult leader, there is another cult forming and we should all be wary of riding on the subway lest we succumb to a sarin gas attack?

Lastly, is there any truth in the rumour that you are moving the Gumbies' headquarters to a compound in Waco, Texas?

Secondly, do you feel there are many voters that reward those in league administrative positions with beez votes, and if so why the hate for Ljp86? What has he done wrong in the eyes of the voters?

Thirdly, do you believe that in response to The Filth Wizard's rise as cult leader, there is another cult forming and we should all be wary of riding on the subway lest we succumb to a sarin gas attack?

Lastly, is there any truth in the rumour that you are moving the Gumbies' headquarters to a compound in Waco, Texas?

You’re confusing lack of votes for hate there a bit Agent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree that AB isn’t the greatest poster around these parts but the beez should be more than just how funny or antongonistic someone is, but their contribution to the league add a whole.

Someone who does shitloads for the league, even if they are just a bland excel monkey deserves some credit.

I agree that AB isn’t the greatest poster around these parts but the beez should be more than just how funny or antongonistic someone is, but their contribution to the league add a whole.

Someone who does shitloads for the league, even if they are just a bland excel monkey deserves some credit.

At the end of the day it's who is most valuable to the league, MVP.

That's a hot take but I based my votes for the posting award on posting.

A good excel sheet would mean ant bear would be putting an hour a week max into his stats thread. It's not hard.

A good excel sheet would mean ant bear would be putting an hour a week max into his stats thread. It's not hard.

I've heard he's s**t at them and it takes him 7.5 hours on average. #doyouevensumifbro?

Why is Ljp86 not top ten?
At the end of the day it's who is most valuable to the league, MVP.
I'm not sure what result this would get, but I wonder how many in the league would be interested in compiling and presenting the season player stats. If there are few who can, and would do this, then it suggests that the contribution is valuable. If there are many, then it suggests that the role is somewhat ceremonial.

This is actually a very good point. Ljp86 genuinely does work for the league purely to do work for the league. Ant bear does it to boost his profile and I think that's why you see the disparity in Beez votes.

I've often spoken on the cult of ant bear. Essentially I aped that concept from the cult of Haro which is an idea that I originally stole from noobz0r so it goes back a while.

Decisions on the Gumbies future will be made when somebody responds to the leadership group PM

This is actually a very good point. Ljp86 genuinely does work for the league purely to do work for the league. Ant bear does it to boost his profile and I think that's why you see the disparity in Beez votes.

I've often spoken on the cult of ant bear. Essentially I aped that concept from the cult of Haro which is an idea that I originally stole from noobz0r so it goes back a while.

Decisions on the Gumbies future will be made when somebody responds to the leadership group PM

Ffs roo2macca get your act together.

As well know, the kool-aid has been drunk and the Haro-cult no more.
I respect you for not squibbing the hard questions BRAB. I feel it natural that you ascend to the position of Gumbies' dictator and do away with the leadership group. Bend them to your iron will. Buy a private jet. See the world.

I actually looked forward to improving my technical skills a couple of levels and becoming a bland excel monkey this season..

FML :'(

Back