Media Transparency in BEEZ Voting.

Should the BEEZ votes be made public?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd give you beez votes if you did that on your phone.

You'd give me beez votes if I was a half decent poster. The bland excel monkey I dream to become could follow my 'posting formula' and I'd still finish Top 10 in the beez...

ten.gif

You'd give me beez votes if I was a half decent poster. The bland excel monkey I dream to become could follow my 'posting formula' and I'd still finish Top 10 in the beez...

View attachment 602500
I think I should monetize this somehow...

I agree that AB isn’t the greatest poster around these parts but the beez should be more than just how funny or antongonistic someone is, but their contribution to the league add a whole.

Someone who does shitloads for the league, even if they are just a bland excel monkey deserves some credit.
You should sharpen up on your excel skills then, funny and/ or antagonistic isn't really your thing.

I've often spoken on the cult of ant bear. Essentially I aped that concept from the cult of Haro which is an idea that I originally stole from noobz0r so it goes back a while.
The suggestion in the OP to reveal all votes would lay out the (many) factions involved in the beez count. Naturally you've got ready made factions in the 12 teams, but there's no doubt other pockets of players vote for themselves (and omit others) for their own reasons, whether inate or deliberate.

The suggestion in the OP to reveal all votes would lay out the (many) factions involved in the beez count. Naturally you've got ready made factions in the 12 teams, but there's no doubt other pockets of players vote for themselves (and omit others) for their own reasons, whether inate or deliberate.
Self-voting has definitely been banned the last couple of seasons.

Self-voting has definitely been banned the last couple of seasons.
To clarify, the little pockets vote highly for the others in their circle of influence, not actually for themselves.

I’m disappointed dude. I expected to experience actual pain during my hazing, not just feel a fly brush up against me.
When I approach the canvas, the picture is already there. I am merely a conduit for for turning the sub-conscious into consciousness.

The fact that you are a source of so much material has no correlation to your joining of the Hawks.

I actually had @Ljp86 in my votes this season though I'm not sure how many others did.
I had both Ljp86 and Hate. The way I see it, the Beez is about contribution to the league and while they're not as up and about as someone like myself, they do a hell of a lot behind the scenes to keep things ticking along while subtly dropping interesting facts either directly (Ljp86) or indirectly (Hate).

I actually looked forward to improving my technical skills a couple of levels and becoming a bland excel monkey this season..

FML :'(
Excel is that green app with lots of blank lines on it? Mysterious!
To clarify, the little pockets vote highly for the others in their circle of influence, not actually for themselves.
In other words, I'll vote for you if you vote for me... ergo, voting for yourself!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excel is that green app with lots of blank lines on it? Mysterious!

In other words, I'll vote for you if you vote for me... ergo, voting for yourself!
Well when you put it that way :tongueout:

I asked my LG who wanted to vote, and they all put their hand up. As I was already stacked with helping out Cloud_ with the Mobbs presentation, and with preparing our B&F, I let them go for it. I've voted every season since the award was reinstated - time to let others have a go.

It's definitely the off-season.
The tears from this have lasted way too long.
'tis the season it seems. The Top 10 Baghdad thread has even more panties in a bunch.

I asked my LG who wanted to vote, and they all put their hand up. As I was already stacked with helping out Cloud_ with the Mobbs presentation, and with preparing our B&F, I let them go for it. I've voted every season since the award was reinstated - time to let others have a go.

Can use this argument for beez voting, but not for playing at RR every season?

I had both Ljp86 and Hate. The way I see it, the Beez is about contribution to the league and while they're not as up and about as someone like myself, they do a hell of a lot behind the scenes to keep things ticking along while subtly dropping interesting facts either directly (Ljp86) or indirectly (Hate).
So Barry, you decided to change the criteria behind the voting system did you ?

This was the official guidelines: ....the keyword is "engagement" ....that's two way engagement

As was the case last season, the original invitational voting system to reward and encourage consistent engagement across the league over the entire course of the season. With the advice of the captains in the committee, 5 posters from each of the 12 clubs were sent invitations to produce a list of their top 20 posters in the league for Season 26. In response, 50 sets of votes were received with 6 clubs having all 5 invitees vote, 3 clubs had 4, and 3 clubs had 3

Back