Competition A Fantasic New Season Is Upon Us!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhhhhh qooty season. The rip of ankle tape, the inconstant whir of the chudshake machine, the trickling of sweat through one’s ailing keyboard. Love it or hate it, we all love it- and oh what a cherished time Season 27 promises to be!!!! I wish upon each and every player their complete fulfilment and fortune, let’s make this one to remember.

If BRAB wins the Season 27 beez I will quit the league forever.

BRAB will be the one to finally run the Gumbies into the ground.

Ahhhhhh qooty season. The rip of ankle tape, the inconstant whir of the chudshake machine, the trickling of sweat through one’s ailing keyboard. Love it or hate it, we all love it- and oh what a cherished time Season 27 promises to be!!!! I wish upon each and every player their complete fulfilment and fortune, let’s make this one to remember.

If BRAB wins the Season 27 beez I will quit the league forever.
No matter what happens Matera92 ain't coming back as captain. Been there, regretted that.

BRAB will be the one to finally run the Gumbies into the ground.

Bears looked cooked a few seasons ago. So much can change in a few seasons.

Gumbies will be the best posting side in the comp within 15 seasons

Bears looked cooked a few seasons ago. So much can change in a few seasons.

Gumbies will be the best posting side in the comp within 15 seasons

Gumbies have been cooked for multiple seasons. Also youre not JWS.

Gumbies have been cooked for multiple seasons. Also youre not JWS.

Still feels weird taking lectures on who is and isn't cooked from a guy that's been around for 6 months.

The gumbies will rise again before the heat death of the universe and there's nothing you can do to stop that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still feels weird taking lectures on who is and isn't cooked from a guy that's been around for 6 months.

The gumbies will rise again before the heat death of the universe and there's nothing you can do to stop that.

They were cooked in Season 26, and I was around for the back end of Season 25 and they were cooked then.

Your only active, proven posters are yourself, Jivlain, roo2macca and DERO. You almost pushed DERO out of the club. r2m and Jiv usually post at weird hours. Lost 3 veterans in one off-season, FT is AWOL, StFly is AWOL, pinning your hopes on 5 rookies when you're not exactly a people person.

They were cooked in Season 26, and I was around for the back end of Season 25 and they were cooked then.

Your only active, proven posters are yourself, Jivlain, roo2macca and DERO. You almost pushed DERO out of the club. r2m and Jiv usually post at weird hours. Lost 3 veterans in one off-season, FT is AWOL, StFly is AWOL, pinning your hopes on 5 rookies when you're not exactly a people person.

The more I interact with you the more I realise you're a slightly more eloquent, emotionally stable version of sportsmaniac89. You're both adept at missing the point.

The gumbies will be the best posting unit in the league eventually.

The more I interact with you the more I realise you're a slightly more eloquent, emotionally stable version of sportsmaniac89. You're both adept at missing the point.

Multiple teams have risen and fallen in the time that the Gumbies have been down. Why are you any different from Fryer Tuck, Golumless, Noobz0r, Quivorir etc

Is this like in werewolf when you said in PM to me you would win the game for village yet winded up getting modkilled?

Multiple teams have risen and fallen in the time that the Gumbies have been down. Why are you any different from Fryer Tuck, Golumless, Noobz0r, Quivorir etc

You're still missing the point.

Gumbies will improve at an arbitrary time further in the future and there's nothing you can do to stop that.

yeah, when pigs fly

You've always had a brain cell or two mate.

Is this like in werewolf when you said in PM to me you would win the game for village yet winded up getting modkilled?

Very possible.

Gumbies will improve at an arbitrary time further in the future and there's nothing you can do to stop that.

I disagree with your point. I think you will kill the Gumbies once and for all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back