Competition A Fantasic New Season Is Upon Us!

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiple teams have risen and fallen in the time that the Gumbies have been down. Why are you any different from Fryer Tuck, Golumless, Noobz0r, Quivorir etc

I’ve been told by a legend of the league that the Gumbies cannot and will never be saved. They are just bound to be a perennial battler side and anyone who goes there will just see their career waste away.

I’ve been told by a legend of the league that the Gumbies cannot and will never be saved. They are just bound to be a perennial battler side and anyone who goes there will just see their career waste away.

Going to say this in public.

You pulling out of the gumbies deal was heartbreaking for me and if the club fails a significant portion of the blame will fall on you

Going to say this in public.

You pulling out of the gumbies deal was heartbreaking for me and if the club fails a significant portion of the blame will fall on you

I’ll own it.

But I will say that I helped your mob the past week. I can’t and won’t say how but I did.

I’ll own it.

But I will say that I helped your mob the past week. I can’t and won’t say how but I did.

By explaining to DERO that your take on the werewolf situation was bullshit? Cute.

My bad. I didn't realise you'd packed it in so early.

You can just admit you're a bit thick mate. Nothing wrong with that. Not everyone has the SFA instinct to keep up with the big boys.

Ahhhhhh qooty season. The rip of ankle tape, the inconstant whir of the chudshake machine, the trickling of sweat through one’s ailing keyboard. Love it or hate it, we all love it- and oh what a cherished time Season 27 promises to be!!!! I wish upon each and every player their complete fulfilment and fortune, let’s make this one to remember.

If BRAB wins the Season 27 beez I will quit the league forever.

Congratulations BRAB, you have 20 votes from me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhhhhh qooty season. The rip of ankle tape, the inconstant whir of the chudshake machine, the trickling of sweat through one’s ailing keyboard. Love it or hate it, we all love it- and oh what a cherished time Season 27 promises to be!!!! I wish upon each and every player their complete fulfilment and fortune, let’s make this one to remember.

If BRAB wins the Season 27 beez I will quit the league forever.

Top votes: BRAB

RIP: JoshWoodenSpoon

Serious question

Why is Nunez still on the Rats list? I thought he joined you?

Only joined him in spirit. I'm not convinced the GumBRABs will last to the mid season trade let alone season 27 as a whole.

You know BRAB is desperate when he's trying to recruit the likes of Golumless . I would say how the mighty have fallen, but I think this behemoth fell a long time ago.

P.S join the Rats Golumless.

You promised to join the gumbies if I stayed in the league :( Your betrayal hurts

You promised to join the gumbies if I stayed in the league :( Your betrayal hurts

Far Kern wouldn't let me leave. He said something about killing GotTheGoodes if I refused to stay. I just can't have that blood on my hands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back