Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Arcadia Queen

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Sunlight

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

On that head on I think it will be dismissed - never bumped and second never stopped riding.

I'm with Bruce

Lol - maybe not now that Allen has admitted to intimidating the other horse - FMD jockeys are dumb :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dismissed

Wow

Not sure if you saw the head on but as soon as I did I was reasonably confident it would be dismissed. Bruce thought the same FWIW - his offsider has NFI about the rules of racing it seems.

It should have been upheld because Allen never stopped riding which he’s required to do. Even so stewards were extremely quick in giving their decision.

Matt Stewart is losing it on twitter.

It should have been upheld because Allen never stopped riding which he’s required to do. Even so stewards were extremely quick in giving their decision.

one thing is for sure, Allen moving out probably cost Waging War being in the fast lane. as mentioned before, not having a senior/stronger jockey probably cost WW the race.

And he will be suspended/fined for that - but did his actions cost the other horse the race? Given the never really bumped and the second horse was ridden right out all the way down the straight - as well as heading the winner who fought back it was always a danger to be dismissed under the rules of racing.

Not sure if you saw the head on but as soon as I did I was reasonably confident it would be dismissed. Bruce thought the same FWIW - his offsider has NFI about the rules of racing it seems.

L O L - to prove my point they just put up his lays of the day - they ALL won and paid $8.50, $2.90 and $6 :D

Back