Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fully suspect teething problems with the Blues this year, their best will be better but they’ll still throw up trash.

Now that they’ve got something resembling an actual football side they can have something resembling an actual game plan and implementing that will take time.

Now the expectation is that they’re capable of more that slowing the game down to a crawl, making it a rolling maul and hoping the opposition have a stinker

Fully suspect teething problems with the Blues this year, their best will be better but they’ll still throw up trash.

Now that they’ve got something resembling an actual football side they can have something resembling an actual game plan and implementing that will take time.

Now the expectation is that they’re capable of more that slowing the game down to a crawl, making it a rolling maul and hoping the opposition have a stinker
Can't wait for them to play their annual Grand Final against us.

Also, C. Curnow looked hopeless last night. Bizarre.

They certainly played on a lot more last night than in previous years. I'm a bit worried about where they'll be in a few years time...

Dunno about their coach saying -

"I'm falling in love with our players. I know that sounds mushy, I know it's not a word we use a lot but they're really tight and the same age. They have really open discussions with me about how they feel, and I with them and we're connecting really strongly.

Yeah, I better stop here...

ACL confirmed for Rance. Hard to see them win a flag without him.
Going to make it significantly harder now, yeah. It's s**t news for the Tigers but they'll be keen to see how Garthwaite plays. Massive shoes to step into.

Going to make it significantly harder now, yeah. It's s**t news for the Tigers but they'll be keen to see how Garthwaite plays. Massive shoes to step into.

Could be the making of the kid.

ACL confirmed for Rance. Hard to see them win a flag without him.

Makes it hard but the way footy is played these days it's only one piece of the system. I know he's their general but they are more than just him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back