Vents and Regrets Thread 2019 Edition

Shannon Hurn

• H2TYW was right and I'm a smart Kent for not listening to him but now feel silly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing all this disaster from so many posters thinking I didnt have it so bad then seeing they are on track to score equal or more than me anyway. LIke wtf man.

Oliver can suck a bag of dicks. Passed on Macrae for him so that I could have butters instead of shittons. Ofcourse he has one of his worst games ever.
Then CD add 20 points to Macraes score just for shits n giggles.

Listening to the s**t that coaches speak during the preseason.

Andrews and Sicily as swingmen? Please. 99% defence for them, they are AA calibre defenders. Didn't listen in the end re: Andrews but didn't trust Clarko to not try weird things. May get thrown forward when absolutely nothing to lose but I think it's obvious that clearly Sicily does his best work down back and Gunston up forward and you still get 4 points for a win regardless of creativity. It's not Olympic diving ffs with more points for difficulty.
If Fagan does try Andrews up forward for extended periods of time may as well shut up shop for footy in QLD because clearly there is a mole trying to take the clubs down from the inside. **** me he is Rance/McGovern like at just over 22 years old.

Whitfield playing as a forward is another shithouse experiment floated. Why on earth you would do that I do not know. I`ve taken him because I think his best spot is a wing and he can average 100 there. But now I`ve had.my rant about it he probably will shafted into the forward flank role. A position made for mid to late draft picks who will keep the ball in the 50 not your rolls royce elite kicking and running pick 1.

Yep relying on whitfield on get 100 so I can pass 2000. Watch him score 50. While the ******* seagull gets 130 for getting beaten in 1 on 1 contests all night. No CD you are right without his short kicks and 2 tackles sydney would have lost by a lot more. Defender my ass.

There's also the push against certain players. Like Worpel only being a 2nd year player and not being fit enough to battle it out in the middle vs big bodies week in, week out.

If you participate on this board then it's inevitable you're going to listen to group-think, it's all part of it.

Love you kents

and sheed. Nah he will be s**t when Gaff is back. campaigner will prob be better.

To be honest I have no real huge regrets so far.

Grundy and Gawn let me down but most have them anyways.

Oliver was putrid but a lot have him too. Hopefully he gets better next week or he's goneski.

Scrimshaw I was a little disappointed with, expected 70-80 odd but will give him another chance.

and sheed. Nah he will be s**t when Gaff is back. campaigner will prob be better.

It's the one thing I am wary about with trading in Sheed.

I would like to see him play at least one game with haymaker Gaff in the team before I traded him in.

To be honest I have no real huge regrets so far.

Grundy and Gawn let me down but most have them anyways.

Oliver was putrid but a lot have him too. Hopefully he gets better next week or he's goneski.

Scrimshaw I was a little disappointed with, expected 70-80 odd but will give him another chance.

Im annoyed there is really nothing I can do now too * off oliver to get Macrae. The mofo is playing GC in 2 weeks. I dont wanna miss out of a double ton.

Going to the bloody football on Thursday night instead of concentrating on more important business of supercoach.
No Newman Neale and worpel my major mistakes

Im annoyed there is really nothing I can do now too **** off oliver to get Macrae. The mofo is playing GC in 2 weeks. I dont wanna miss out of a double ton.

I'm annoyed that I didn't put the C on Macrae last night.

Was worried about the Hewitt tag but he didn't even end up tagging Macrae. LOL!

From now on I am putting the VC or C on Macrae at every opportunity that I get. Lesson learnt.

I'm annoyed that I didn't put the C on Macrae last night.

Was worried about the Hewitt tag but he didn't even end up tagging Macrae. LOL!

From now on I am putting the VC or C on Macrae at every opportunity that I get. Lesson learnt.

lloyd and macrae are the new pendles gaj. VC C all the way.

* SC was easy back then lol. Not really Pendles pumped out 140 and it was awkward coz GAJ would go 160 lol.

Good problem to have though

lloyd and macrae are the new pendles gaj. VC C all the way.

**** SC was easy back then lol. Not really Pendles pumped out 140 and it was awkward coz GAJ would go 160 lol.

Good problem to have though

Yeah I think I have to get the seagull in before price changes or he will be out of reach all year.

Oliver I reckon will drop in price so can always get him back at some point via the Roughead out, Roughead in maneuver. LOL!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I think I have to get the seagull in before price changes or he will be out of reach all year.

Oliver I reckon will drop in price so can always get him back at some point via the Roughead out, Roughead in maneuver. LOL!

Nah I wont trade him gonna ride it out with the pig. Though they are playing geelong in geelong ffs. Have to save my trades.

Nah I wont trade him gonna ride it out with the pig. Though they are playing geelong in geelong ffs. Have to save my trades.

I'll only trade out Oliver if he pulls out another under 100 score.

120 + and he is safe. Haha!

I'll only trade out Oliver if he pulls out another under 100 score.

120 + and he is safe. Haha!
Piggy pulled a 75 in R3 last year .....so wouldn't read much into either Olivers performance or that of Melbournes

Depends on next weeks score ......but yes, he's one of the first upgrades to be done for me .....but that was always the case, once we saw which mid-pricer was a dud & which Rookies, stars

I'm not happy.Changed my team on Friday from this!! I traded out Lloyd , Westhoff Sheed and Steele for Grundy, Fyfe ,Laird and Bailey Scott. I wanted less midpriced madness but ended up in the premo nut house! It's ok ,I've only been working on it for two months and only lost 250 points.I keep hearing a Cher song as I eat my angry pills.Contemplating rage trades to get back to my old team!!

Screenshot_20190320-145247_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190320-145257_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Yep relying on whitfield on get 100 so I can pass 2000. Watch him score 50. While the ******* seagull gets 130 for getting beaten in 1 on 1 contests all night. No CD you are right without his short kicks and 2 tackles sydney would have lost by a lot more. Defender my ass.

Basically Champion Data gives him points for not being injured because if he was injured they'd be a player down which would hurt them so him not being injured is positive for Sydney, +12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back