WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely if you want the tag belts to matter you put them on an actual tag team, not a pair of wrestlers thrown together for the sake of it. The only actual tag team in that match was the IIconics. They have wonderful chemistry together and actually work as a tag team.

If WWE wanted to really build something they would set up a Sasha heel turn on Bayley and put her on the shelf for a bit and have Sasha challenge for Lynchs title. Can’t see a single negative to that.
Nope. Better to have s**t/green wrestlers with nothing but a goofy/noteworthy gimmick going for them like the Iconics and Lacey Evans in those spots. WWE logic.

Interesting times ahead for them. A lesser name writer just quit. A more well known writer (Road Dogg Brian Jesse James) just quit. AJ Styles, Big E and Daniel Bryan are injured. Raw just rated 43% less for its post WrestleMania show than in 2015.

If WWE wanted to really build something they would set up a Sasha heel turn on Bayley and put her on the shelf for a bit and have Sasha challenge for Lynchs title. Can’t see a single negative to that.

Too bad Lacey Evans is feuding with Becky and Bayley got fed to Bliss in a few minutes on the RawAfterMania.

Too bad Lacey Evans is feuding with Becky and Bayley got fed to Bliss in a few minutes on the RawAfterMania.
Women's Evolution. Where the prettier girls especially those with with unnecessary boob jobs get pushes and titles (Iconics, Bliss, Evans and Carmella) while Banks, Asuka and Bailey get humiliated/overlooked and driven insane.

Women's Evolution. Where the prettier girls especially those with with unnecessary boob jobs get pushes and titles (Iconics, Bliss, Evans and Carmella) while Banks, Asuka and Bailey get humiliated/overlooked and driven insane.

Sounds like Typical Vince

Asuka was never going to work in the WWE with her lack of ability to speak English. WWE probably failed here by not giving her a mouth piece to talk for her. Banks is nowhere near as good as she thinks she is and thats not WWEs fault. And Bailey...Well I just don't get Bailey at all. Does absolutely nothing for me and I wouldn't notice if she just disappeared from earth.

Asuka was never going to work in the WWE with her lack of ability to speak English. WWE probably failed here by not giving her a mouth piece to talk for her. Banks is nowhere near as good as she thinks she is and thats not WWEs fault. And Bailey...Well I just don't get Bailey at all. Does absolutely nothing for me and I wouldn't notice if she just disappeared from earth.

Lines up with the Iconics are fantastic comment.

I’d be very disappointed if Sasha left. She’s a talent , but she’s been misused on the main roster. Her match vs Bayley at NXT Takeover Brooklyn 2015 was a fantastic match by anyone’s standards. I can’t believe they never gave her a successful title defence on a PPV against Charlotte back in 2016. Booking her to lose that Hell in a Cell to Charkotte, in her home town at that, was criminal.

That being said I was actually very happy when the IIconics got the titles. I enjoy their gimmick, but I suppose as a woman in her early 20s I’m right in the target demographic for their humour.

Lines up with the Iconics are fantastic comment.
Admittedly, I watch most of my wrestling via gifs on r/SC. Do you have any thing to counter my points though? The IIconics are a genuinely funny, legit tag team and outside of maybe the Riott Squad I can't think of another female tag team on the main roster (No idea if there are any on NXT as I don't watch at all) that deserves the belts. Again I want the emphasis on tag team, not two singles wrestlers thrown together. I also say this as someone who should absolutely hate the IIconics. I despise the Aussie boganish stereo type they place.

Admittedly, I watch most of my wrestling via gifs on r/SC. Do you have any thing to counter my points though? The IIconics are a genuinely funny, legit tag team and outside of maybe the Riott Squad I can't think of another female tag team on the main roster (No idea if there are any on NXT as I don't watch at all) that deserves the belts. Again I want the emphasis on tag team, not two singles wrestlers thrown together. I also say this as someone who should absolutely hate the IIconics. I despise the Aussie boganish stereo type they place.

I think people say they aren’t great in the ring, which is probably true, but I feel like they haven’t been given much chance to show a lot either. They’ve been booked as comedy jobbers for their entire main roster run. Maybe with the titles they’ll get a chance to show more in the ring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok.

Sasha can piss off. Another entitled loser. Her in ring work ever since I've watched her has been incredibly average and at times bad. I do trust and hear that she had some great matches a few years ago though.

I think the IIconics are actually pretty underrated, their work in the elim chamber was pretty nice. I feel like half the time they don't really get a chance to 'get their s**t in'. I guess I'm biased because I like their characters and the Aussie factor etc. but there's alot worse going around in the ring at the moment.

I'm talking about wrestling ability - but you answered by grading their character and microphone skills.

I must be watching a different Baron Corbin to you. All I see his sloppiness and blandness. and quite frankly his inring performances are ordinary at best.

Surely if you want the tag belts to matter you put them on an actual tag team, not a pair of wrestlers thrown together for the sake of it. The only actual tag team in that match was the IIconics. They have wonderful chemistry together and actually work as a tag team.

Exactly the point I was thinking .. if they want to build the tag team division and give it meaning they have to showcase their genuine tag teams .. which the iconics are ..

Nia, bayley , Sasha will all be working singles programs at some stage again

Lol roh is a s**t company

So at there msg event they had enzo and big cass jump the rail and attack the Briscoe brothers

What makes it pure lol tna is they didn’t tell any of the new japan talent who were like wtf

They told security an angle was happening but not what and had fan plants around cass and enzo

They wanted the brawl to look real so told them all to lay in the punches and throw some real ones to confuse the live audience

Which of course was obviously not real since security didn’t break it up and when they did they didn’t cuff cass or enzo

Big cass gassed badly during the brawl and his eyes were glazed and bloodshot so looks like the Briscoes actually hurt them with the punches

Then to make the lolness more complete roh sent out bully Ray because he’s tough and if someone legit invaded he’d be out there so him confronting them makes it real

Tldr Russo is now booking roh who thought having cass and enzo/briscoe brothers throw real punches at each other would draw money

So their roh names wait for it will be nZo and cassXl with the tag name of free agentz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back